• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some of the bunnies and piggies from the rescue I was involved in recently

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
These are the ones that came to us (minus a big fat lop who I thought had died but was relieved to be told was separated from her daughter due to her bullying her but she was elsewhere and I didn't see her today). Hopefully I will be able to take more pics of some of the others when I move them next week.

They have been fed 100% muesli, with straw. They are not in horrific condition, but mites are rife and some have some, likely hormone related, injuries.

Two lop X lionhead sisters. They are very nosey and have very out of control ears and cute tufties. These are roughly 1 year.
20120504_125.jpg

This is the daughter who was being bullied. She is sweet and also nosey and roughly 8 months old.
20120504_127.jpg

These are 8 month olf brothers. They are totally reliant on each other and terrified. these are also both lop X lionhead and have cute tufties between their ears. The boy on the right has one ear that seems to point forwards which is cute.
20120504_128.jpg

And the guineas (which I know nothing about but we took in two groups of four girls- one group where all are likely to be pregnant, and a group of 6 boys).
20120504_129.jpg

20120504_130.jpg

20120504_131.jpg

20120504_132.jpg

20120504_133.jpg

20120504_134.jpg

The daughter looks like my zuma and your wish...:shock::shock::shock::shock:
Gorgeous animals i hope all find good homes soon :love::love::love::love:
well done sky and co xx

Aww well done to you guys for doing a great job rescuing them I hope they find forever homes :love:

Thank goodness that they have been rescued.

Hopefully a wonderful, bright new future for them all.:D:D

Well done everyone involved.:thumb:

Back