• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Terrible rabbit housing in Video

Mrs Cullen

Alpha Buck
I was looking for Rabbit pootea related items on youtube and came across this video.:cry: I didn't listen to the rabbit owner's cometary as I was taken aback by the housing he was homing his bunnies in:shock: How can people home their bunny's this way:censored:

*Link removed - please don't post links just to criticise*

Last edited by a moderator:
Initially I thought the buns were in one big hutch and didn't think it was too bad - until I saw the hutch was divided up into tiny prisons and the floor was wire. Poor buns.

Wish I could find a gardener who wants my bunny waste - with eleven buns I get a fair amount.

:( Such awful conditions! Looks like they're meat rabbits, too, from the recommended videos :(

I can vouch for what he's saying about rabbit poo being a good fertiliser, though- my two 'fertilised' the soil last year and you should've seen the size of the sunflowers!! ;)

:wave: Do you have an allotment society near you? They'll be grateful of it.

I've got one within walking distance. Will have to try and go over there when people are working on their allotments. Trouble is I am usually at work then.

Back