• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Updated pics of the girls :)

xlaurax

Mama Doe
Bluebell & Bramble new piccies :D sorry about the quality (or lack thereof!) they're all from my phone! :oops:

2012_04_21_12_08_37.jpg

2012_05_02_18_15_59.jpg

2012_05_02_18_18_56.jpg

2012_05_02_18_42_23.jpg

2012_05_02_18_36_49.jpg

2012_05_02_18_36_20.jpg

Last edited:
Awww, gorgeous colours!

How long did it take to get the bunny used to the harness? We want ours to not object to a harness but it's proving hard (I do not want any replies saying harnesses are bad/good as this is not the original thread and has been dealt with already anyway).

Awww, gorgeous colours!

How long did it take to get the bunny used to the harness? We want ours to not object to a harness but it's proving hard (I do not want any replies saying harnesses are bad/good as this is not the original thread and has been dealt with already anyway).

Thank you :)

Can you link me to the thread? I'm interested in others' opinions... were people really against it?

We got the harnesses to use in the meantime until their run is ready - we can't let them loose on our garden it's far too dangerous for them. They could easily get under the fence into next door's dog guarded garden!! :shock:

Bluebell (pictured) is very well behaved so she accepted the harness straightaway. She goes along with any sort of interaction. Bramble on the other hand, she's a different story. I haven't tried her with the harness yet, I'll need my other half to help me I think. She's very independant and doesn't like being held much so putting it on her might be too distressing. To be honest she needs a straight jacket not a harness :lol:

Have you tried handling/cuddling for a while then trying to put it on? Bramble is much more "forgiving" with everything when she's been fussed for a bit first! And if all else fails I use treats to get her round to my way of thinking!

Last edited:
Typo

Aww gorgeous bunnys :love: what's ya bunny doing on the middle picture on her back :cry:

Last edited:
what's ya bunny doing on the middle picture on her back :)

Aww they turned out really small :( She's snuggled into my lap / belly/ booby area lol you can see her better here :D She likes to sit there and nosey around the kitchen!
2zp1ohv.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry

I can't see that pic :D but you might already no this but if ya lie a bunny backwards like that it can trance them sort of like hypnotising them :cry:

Last edited:
I edited the post to fix it :D I'm a bit stupid when it comes to image upload sites :wave:

Yeah my other half tried that with Bluebell but they just get bored and hop off :lol: I might have to have another go at it though!

Sorry

But don't trance em purposely I'm not sure but it's not good for them:cry:I love the colours of both their fur they are gorgeous :love:

Last edited:
They are very cute :love: But yes, I'm under the impression they go into a trance as they don't like it on their backs (not natural for them) so probably best not to keep doing it.

I can't see that pic :D but you might already no this but if ya lie a bunny backwards like that it can trance them sort of like hypnotising them :)

... which isn't recommended as its been proven to be a natural response to extreme stress and generally considered cruel.

Blue I wasn't tell her to do it I saw one of her pics where the bunnys was lying on their back in the girls arms and I didn't no whether she knew it was dangerous to put a bun on its back :cry:

They are sooo fricken adorable :love: especially Bluebell in that second picture with her head cocked, and the picture where her ears are partly up and she looks like she's about to take off!!

Back