• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello!! Whisper Dog Pictures and some *very* Cute Wild Baby Bunnies! :-)

Hanlou

Mama Doe
Hello everyone! I know I haven't been around here for a while. Have just been busy and spending time on *shock, horror* other forums (I know, I know, terrible isn't it?!) to learn about doggies and doggy things. Plenty of RU peeps' about there too though lol. Hope everyone and their furry friends are doing alright! :D

All's well here - the rabbits are doing absolutely fine and we are doing ok too! :wave:

We went for a lovely walk at Rufford Park on Wednesday when we had a spot of that rare and elusive stuff called 'sunshine' lol. Whisper loved it and so did we - there were wild rabbits absolutely *everywhere*! Quite literally! Whisper was fascinated by them but didn't chase them. She was very good bless her. Lovely too that we met fellow dog walkers with whippets / greyhounds who kept them on lead so that the rabbits weren't chased. The rabbits were so tame it was unreal - especially the baby bunnies!

I got lots of pics and thought my fellow RU'ers might enjoy seeing some of them! :D xx

You may notice that Whisper's coat has grown somewhat! She looks like a 'proper' Rough Collie now lol. She's a lovely, lovely dog. She's just blossomed over these past few months and we love her to bits. Can't imagine life without her tbh. As you will see though she doesn't always act like the dignified lady she appears to be.

Whizzy Dog posing:

P1110631.jpg

P1110630.jpg

Silly girly! :lol:

P1110598.jpg

P1110594.jpg

P1110593.jpg

P1110592.jpg

Happy girly!

P1110605.jpg

P1110606.jpg

P1110601.jpg

P1110583.jpg

P1110587.jpg

Bunnies! :love:

P1110580.jpg

P1110574.jpg

P1110571.jpg

P1110576.jpg

What stunning pictures!

Whisper's beautiful and looks so happy!! :love: Those wild bunnies are gorgeous, too- they're so tiny! :love:

Thank you very much everyone xx

The bunnies were so busy nomming the grass they didn't care about me standing there with a camera! It was lovely to see all the bunnies eating and bouncing about. :D

Nice to *see* you back :wave:

Whisper is looking beautiful and the pictures of those wildies are gorgeous :love:

Ps - there's some new pics of Lucy I just put up incase you and hubby want to see her:lol:

Hello! :wave:

Thank you! We had a lovely walk with Whisper today - she's now flat out, bless her xx :love:

*Goes off to see Lucy pics!*

Back