• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i want...

lucy24

Mama Doe
some baby foster bunnies to look after!:lol: all the cuteness of angelicas babys and others have got me bunny broody!:oops:

It's exceptionally cute from a distance, but exceptionally stressful when you're actually doing it, but also one the best things you can do :love:

I understand totally. They are really cute but at the moment a feel like a teddy whose stuffing has been knocked out.:lol::lol::lol:

Having foster rabbits really has accelerated my learning about rabbits and their illnesses, behaviour and care. It is a fantastic experience but one that had you laughing one day and crying the next. Having the babies has been no different especially given the second litter.

Without the experience of Sky-O and others this would have been a hundred times worse though.:thumb:

Back