• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey bunny binky video!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
Click on pic to see Honey in action! :love:

DSCF8125.mp4

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff480/jolo1/DSCF8125.mp4

http://s1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff480/jolo1/?action=view&current=DSCF8125.mp4

Last edited:
The pic is taking ages to load for me and then doesn't display. :( I cheated though, and quoted your post and then copied the link. ;)

That binky is brilliant; I love how they always look like the bunny can't control their own movements & it takes them by surprise! :lol::lol:

I don't know. :( Did you copy the IMG code from Photobucket though? My video links are usually much longer than the one you've posted and it usually starts with [URL......

I've changed one of them to a link for you though until you can sort out what's wrong, so people should still be able to view just by clicking that. :wave::D

I don't know. :( Did you copy the IMG code from Photobucket though? My video links are usually much longer than the one you've posted and it usually starts with [URL......

Yes I did that! Thanks for fixing it though :wave:

It's a quicktime video from what i can tell, i don't think they support still links in photobucket for them :wave: I could be wrong though.

Cute. I still haven't managed to get Doughnut doing a binky and she does them so often!

I'm disappointed that some people can't see this :( my computer automatically uses QuickTime for videos. Does anyone know how I can change it, andcwhat the alternatives are? :wave:

I'm disappointed that some people can't see this :( my computer automatically uses QuickTime for videos. Does anyone know how I can change it, andcwhat the alternatives are? :wave:

I don't know; I usually edit my videos in Windows Live Movie Maker and save them from there but I don't know if that would solve your problem. You might be best to ask this as a new thread in General Chat, as you may well get views from techy people there who might not necessarily look in the Photos section. :D

Back