• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am a mean bunny mummy!

helennnnnn

Wise Old Thumper
Was just getting Hopscotch ready for bed, so topping up hay, changing water, doing litter trays etc. Hopscotch decided to go to the corner of the lino and dig and chew it :roll: He has started doing this at bed time lately before getting locked in (the corners of the lino are outside the pen)! Normally I have to get up and move him to stop him from doing it, which is a pain when I'm sat on the floor on the other side of the room.

So tonight when he started doing it again, I reached up to a bag of fenugreek crunchies on the table next to me and gave it a quick rustle, then continued with what I was doing. As soon as I rustled the bag I saw his ears stand up, and he came bounding over to me! I just acted dumb, like "Oh HI Hopscotch!! What can I do for you tonight??" and he looked at me and sniffed around a bit, then realised that I obviously didn't have anything and hopped away again :lol:

I was pleased with myself for stopping him without having to move, but then I felt bad for tricking him :oops: :lol: So I did sneak in a bit of dried dandelion with his pellets before saying goodnight :lol: :love:

:lol: poor hopscotch, I'm sure he appreciated his dandelion treat though and forgotten all about the treat! :lol:

Back