• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lilly just terrified me...

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
She refused to eat her dinner, looked at it once and then gave me a look as if to say "what is this rubbish?!?!?!?" my heart skipped a few beats thinking she was v poorly, but then she jumped down her ramp pushed Harvey out of the way and buried her face in his dinner. I worked out my mistake that Lilly thought was so dispicable.... I gave her Harvey's food bowl and Harvey hers :roll: :oops:

Harvey hadn't noticed, as long as food is in front of him he's not fussed :roll: those few seconds when Lilly had her back turned on the food were terrifying though! How dare I present her with Harvey's dinner bowl, just because the food in them is the same does not make them the same :roll: :oops: :lol:

Hehehe! Do the bowls actually look different, or does Lilly just "know"?

Ours don't seem care whose bowl it is, as long as there's food in it :roll:

Hehehe! Do the bowls actually look different, or does Lilly just "know"?

Ours don't seem care whose bowl it is, as long as there's food in it :roll:

Harvey has a deep ceramic bowl and Lilly has a shallow metal dish, Harvey's is really deep but he just shoves his whole face in and doesn't remove it til he's finished :roll: I think Lilly is far too elegant to shove her whole face in it :lol:

Back