• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you think Boris would mind.....

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
having a pink vet bed with white pawprints on it? :lol:

It's the cheapest one I can find on Ebay, but doesn't come in any other colours :lol: Do you think he'll be cool with this or is he going to get cross with me because it's, well... a bit girly? :lol:

(I'm over-analyzing this arent I :lol:)

I made sure i bought neutral patterned vet bed. as what may be lovely for my girl, if I get a boy he wudnt agree lol

:lol: I've been getting rugs from IKEA in the past, and the one they have right now is blue and green so quite neutral :lol: But thinking of replacing it with vet bed as it'd be softer and kinder to their little feetsies. Boris' right hock is a little sore and I think it's from spending more time sitting on the rug as of late while being poorly with snuffles :(

I bet Bella would love a pink vet bed however :lol: Maybe I should get 2 if I find another more neutral one, so they have one each :lol: Problem solved haha

I have two fleeces from poundland. They do baby pink with white spots and baby blue with white spots. Grimlock's favourite is the pink one. Rabbits don't do social norms. Or any norms for that matter. :lol: :love:

Well, that's true. Gosh, we're talking about animals that eat their own poo :lol: Social norms are too mainstream!

Also, they can't even see colours can they? :lol: I'm sure I read somewhere that the only colours buns can see are green and blue but I may be wrong. Are they completely colour blind?:shock:

Back