• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snugglesafe bunny warren tunnel.

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
Saw one of these cheap on Ebay and bought without hesitating, thinking the buns would love it. Gave it to them today and yes they like it a lot! BUT.... within 5 minutes Bella started chewing it :roll: It now has little holes all over :( I somehow thought it'd be more sturdy and am quite disappointed with the quality of it...they obviously haven't taken the fact that some rabbits are quite destructive into account :roll:

Can anyone recommend me a better tunnel that won't be so easy for the little madam to destroy :roll:

Same has happened to mine I bought 2 for the outside bunnys and they are full of holes but my house bunny just runs thru hers she's never chewed it they did ought to be a bit more indestructible lol :lol:

Yeah! Boris was so good with it, he just kept running through and looking so excited bless him :lol: He really enjoyed it! But Bella basically must've thought NOM NOM and started chewing it all over :roll: And this was despite having 4 willow toys to chew. Maybe she'll stop once she gets used to it being around, I don't know. She's very destructive.

Back