• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angelina's new litter Worried post 50

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
Here are the newest arrivals. :love::love::love::love:

IMG_0754.JPG

IMG_0680.JPG

IMG_0692.JPG

IMG_0696.JPG

IMG_0699.JPG

Look at this teeny tiny foot!

IMG_0701.JPG

And just so you have an idea of how much hair a pregnant bunny pulls out I took this photo of the nest while the babies were out of it.

IMG_0939.JPG

Last edited:
Awwwww, look at the spotty dotty one. :love::love::love: I can't believe all that fur. :shock::shock:

Awwwww, look at the spotty dotty one. :love::love::love: I can't believe all that fur. :shock::shock:

I know! It is so lovely that you can see how they will look when they are born from their skin. This was him when he was born!

IMG_0026.JPG

The fur is so incredibly warm, I just cannot believe how much my hand heats up with a small amount sitting on it!

Awww, bless. :love: I'm looking forward to seeing the change in them as they grow.

Thanks all! I just cannot believe that in a couple of weeks they will be bouncing around the house like their siblings. :shock::shock:

Back