• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fox help!!!!

hot cross bun

Alpha Buck
got up today at 5.30 to find a fox walking round the avairy 2 buns were in summer house but the other 2 were hid in run around pipe any ideas of dettering it?:evil:

Apparently, and I am just passing this on and have never done it, but getting a bloke to pee round the garden is supposed to put them off.

its very secure dug a trench all round aviary filled it with concrete and metal rods,3 layers of strong mesh all the way around and pad locks on wooden/mesh doors but it still scares me,will get 2 of these thanks very much:thumb:

Wow! Fort Buns :lol:

its very secure dug a trench all round aviary filled it with concrete and metal rods,3 layers of strong mesh all the way around and pad locks on wooden/mesh doors but it still scares me,will get 2 of these thanks very much:thumb:

blimey!! thats better than fort knox! ;)

Sounds like you have no need to worry! Remember foxes are the size of small agile dogs (about the size of a whippet if they had no fur). They kill and eat people's pets only if they are not in secure cages. I have rabbits in aviaries and a local fox who checks regularly that I haven't left the door open this time :roll:. The buns take cover when they see him but aren't as startled by him as they are with me if they don't see me coming!

Back