• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free food for rescues -Burgess loyalty scheme

Oooooo that sounds great, I wonder if BARC are registered I buy 4 bags Excel hay & Chamomile every month and others listed.

Great find RedFraggle :thumb:

I collect barcodes for Fife Rabbit rescue, if there is enough support it can be a big help. I can't remember when I started but I have sent off for about 4 free bags of food so far :D

I don't buy burgess unless it's on offer for my guinea pigs i've got 3 barcodes can i save them till i get more or is there a time limit to saving them

You send 5 barcodes directly to Burgess. If you ask them they will send you a special card to stick the barcodes to. I know someone who just sent the barcodes with their name and address and a note to say what rescue they were supporting and they still sent the food and sent the person a card to fill for the next time :D

The address to send them to is:
Burgess Pet Care
Victory Mill
Pickering
Freepost YO36
YO18 7ZZ

Pegasys, thanks for the info, the website is a vit vague! Do you know if it matters what size packet it's from? Or is it just 5 barcodes?

I think they all have to be from the same size bag as they send the rescue a bag the same size. I use barcodes from 10kg bags so the rescue gets a free 10kg bag :D

Back