• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Wildies - pics/vid :D

o-Chloe-o

Mama Doe
A couple of weeks ago I noticed some tiny baby bunnies hopping around in my front garden :love:. I have never experienced this before, I only moved here a couple of months back and I just feel so lucky to have these beauties literally on my doorstep :) Mum has nested in the exact spot I was going to build the wendy house :roll: (so wont be doing that a for a while:lol:). They really are the cutest, I have seen 5 at once, not sure if there are more! I got this video early in the morning the other day and a couple of pics too... :) enjoy - seeing them really brightens my day :D xxxxx ps can anyone make a guesstimate on their age? :) x

Pics first:
Hello there little baby, eating my dandelions are we?
038.jpg

Cute :)
024.jpg

This could be mum :):
001.jpg

Vid:

Oh they are gorgeous, but prob not as cuddly as they look!! You are so lucky. Beautiful garden too, slightly jealous of that! :lol::lol:

aww:oops: I moved from a house with the tiniest garden, very overlooked, to this! I am very very grateful and plan to fill it with animals as soon as I can :lol: at the moment tho i am just very much enjoying watching these little wildies :) xxx

Back