• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy's first time in the garden and she ESCAPES!!!

fiona0529

Alpha Buck
Got her back though but lesson learned-the garden is not as bunny proof as i thought!

Some pictures from today:
ae531a5b.jpg

f02d8e0a.jpg

IMG00566-20120503-1505.jpg

IMG00565-20120503-1505.jpg

IMG00564-20120503-1504.jpg

IMG00563-20120503-1504.jpg

IMG00562-20120503-1503.jpg

IMG00561-20120503-1503.jpg

IMG00560-20120503-1503.jpg

Awwwww, so cute! But how on earth did she get out? :shock: Looks pretty bunny proof to me!

Thanks! She went into our neighbours garden so had o break in to get her back. She was a little madam and was always one hop out of reach.

My rabbits can jump 4 ft high fences, which I thought was high enough! Glad you got her back, it is such a worry when they do find a way out!

Awwwww, so cute! But how on earth did she get out? :shock: Looks pretty bunny proof to me!

She got under the fence. He gap must be about 3 inches and daisy has a very large bottom so i dont know how she managed it. Gave me a scare lol.

She got under the fence. He gap must be about 3 inches and daisy has a very large bottom so i dont know how she managed it. Gave me a scare lol.

:lol: they are sneaky! Hopscotch can get through all sorts of tiny gaps in the house where we've failed to block access to cables etc! :roll:

Glad you got her back okay and looks like they had fun!

What a rogue, they are so scary when they do that sort of thing!

She is a menace! Was sitting in the sun reading bunny mad mag. Happened to glance up to see her fluffy bottom disappear under the fence. Jack is so well behaved in comparison!

She is a menace! Was sitting in the sun reading bunny mad mag. Happened to glance up to see her fluffy bottom disappear under the fence. Jack is so well behaved in comparison!

Makes mental note, Daisy is the one to watch when they are here on their holidays!:thumb::thumb:

Makes mental note, Daisy is the one to watch when they are here on their holidays!:thumb::thumb:

:lol: yes, i'm afraid so! Hubby and i can be sitting watching tv while the buns are upstairs. We hear a bang and a crash and will just look at each other and say "daisy". We know she'll have got herself into some kind of mischief. And it usually involves food!

Back