• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HoneyBunnies Middle Aged Pair Now have a new forever home

PippinWarren

Warren Scout
Here's a few pics I've managed to grab of this pair of camera shy bunsters who now live at my warren, they are settling in very nicely.
Must say a huge thank you to the lovely RedFraggle for transporting these 2 to me, we couldn't have had them without her.

The lovely Watson stood on guard duty....

DSCF0188.jpg

The regal lady Billie now Millie filling her face......

DSCF0195.jpg

The pair trying to zoom off away from the camera.......

DSCF0187.jpg

Sunbathing time....notice how they have chosen the smallest ledge to perch on :roll:

DSCF0185.jpg

Awww, how great that they have their forever home :) They already look chuffed to be there!

Awww, how great that they have their forever home :) They already look chuffed to be there!

Thank you Kermit, they are fantastic buns so mischievous and adventurous, nothing will stop these two. Think I may not be on RU as much as I will be kept very busy.......Millie has already bossed the family dog around :lol:

thank you for posting these lovely pics:D always sad when a bun is returned as Millie was, so great to see her and her hubby settled in a new home again. Love her slight name change..a bit more feminine for her :D

thank you for posting these lovely pics:D always sad when a bun is returned as Millie was, so great to see her and her hubby settled in a new home again. Love her slight name change..a bit more feminine for her :D

Oh I'm sure once they get used to me poking the camera at them there will be a lot more pics to follow.

We was going to change them both, new names in a new home & all that. We wanted to stick with our names begining with M theme but we rather liked Watson and yup Millie is a little more feminine but as she is middle aged she probably wouldnt respond to any other name now anyway.:lol:

We are also planning an extension to their home as they are a tad bigger than I thought :lol:

Oh I'm sure once they get used to me poking the camera at them there will be a lot more pics to follow.

We was going to change them both, new names in a new home & all that. We wanted to stick with our names begining with M theme but we rather liked Watson and yup Millie is a little more feminine but as she is middle aged she probably wouldnt respond to any other name now anyway.:lol:

We are also planning an extension to their home as they are a tad bigger than I thought :lol:

He can be Mr Watson, that's sticking with the M theme :):)

Just call me DI Fluffers ;)

:lol::lol:

Telephone call other wise known as detective work

"Hi Jill it's me! "

"Hi Jen"

" blah blah blah de blah "

" blahe de blah"

" oh I see Billie and Watson are reserved, who is the lucky person? "

" Lindsey..Pippinwarren on RU "

" right thanks..bye "

" bye DI fluffers! "

:lol::lol::lol:

"Hi Jill it's me! "

"Hi Jen"

" blahe de blah"

" right thanks..bye "

" bye DI fluffers! "

:lol::lol:

"Hi Jill it's me! "

"Hi Jen"

" blahe de blah"

" right thanks..bye "

" bye DI fluffers! "

Actually..... I'll have you know that you didn't tell me WHO had adopted them....or if you did I forgot!!:lol:

Back