• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giving the girls a break

Stator

Warren Veteran
Due to excessive chasing this morning I've locked the boys in their hutches and the girls are now in the runs (separate M/F pairs). The girls are now running about and active but I can't work out if they are happy to be free and enjoying their time alone or if they are just looking for the boys :(
At least they now have a chance to eat some hay and go toilet without being harassed. Will let the boys out in about 30mins.
Interpreting rabbit behaviour is a nightmare :(

Yep :?

They are back together again and seem happy. It's when the air starts to heat up that is the problem.

I think I should get the "misinterpretting the thread title award" :shock: I thought you were going to tell tales of having a break from womanising :lol: I thought, oohhh, that's not the kind of thing Stator normally posts

I think I should get the "misinterpretting the thread title award" :shock: I thought you were going to tell tales of having a break from womanising :lol: I thought, oohhh, that's not the kind of thing Stator normally posts

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hope it settles soon; Alfie is still enthusiastically humping at every given opportunity. :roll:

Back