• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My beautiful beverens

Lady Logamorph

Mama Doe
Hi everyone, because I'm new on here I just thought i would post some pics of my four beveren bunnies Bluebell and her husband Rocky and my two gay boys Nom Nom and Rambo.

Bluebell

6990746524_57f25ee8e2.jpg

Rocky

7136876445_59a9f5e97f.jpg

Rambo

6990823852_f8ddd612e4.jpg

Nom Nom

6990829698_434ba8b2d4.jpg

They are stunning! You are not trying to tell me such gorgeous buns are responsible for your remote control's missing buttons?:shock::shock:

They are stunning! You are not trying to tell me such gorgeous buns are responsible for your remote control's missing buttons?:shock::shock:

yes its actually bluebell who is responsible...she is obsessed with finding the remote and taking all the buttons off....i think we are on our fourth remote now! My three boys dont seem to have a vendeta against the remote like she does.

wow :shock: Bluebell and Rambo are gorgeous colours! :love: How much do they weigh? :wave:

Thanks Bluebell and Rambo are both Blue beverens and Bluebell weighs 5.5 kg. Rambo is a little smaller I havent had him weighed but he is about 4.5 kg I would say. Bluebell is on a diet though because I am having problems with the skin in her scent glands getting sore and I think she is at the top end of her weight for a beveren so hopefully try and get her down to about 5kg.

:love: We have a blue bev in our rescue at the moment (with some growing to do). Where did you get yorus from? I only ask because a friend of mine breeds them, but she is in Scotland. Think only a couple of people breed them, and another is in Essex. You're slap bang in the middle between them both :lol:

:love: We have a blue bev in our rescue at the moment (with some growing to do). Where did you get yorus from? I only ask because a friend of mine breeds them, but she is in Scotland. Think only a couple of people breed them, and another is in Essex. You're slap bang in the middle between them both :lol:

Bluebell was a rabbit someone couldnt keep anymore because of foxes trying to get in to her...she was from huddersfield but she did have a ring on so i know she is a pure beveren but i have had their rings cut off now. One of my whites was from a lady in leeds who gave them all up when she decided not to breed them anymore and the other two I got from a breeder in north manchester. I hated that place though he breeds loads of gpigs and buns and they are all in tiny hutches in sheds and as far as i could see there was no excercise available. I know there are not that many about but there are a few people breeding them so i dont think they will disappear. I hope not though mine have all been neutered now so there is no way of me carrying on the beveren line!

I wish you were nearer i may have room for one more beveren...my female lives in the house now so i have a male on his own for most of the time. shes inside because she has problems with her scent glands getting really sore and I'm worried about fly strike.

Back