• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We have a second rabbit..... really stuck for a name though!

Stiglet

Young Bun
So went back to our breeder just to look at some 3 week old babies. Whilst there i notice that Dash's (who we lost just over 2 weeks ago) biological brother is still with her, the only one left from the litter. I couldn't bare to leave him with her and felt if it ment i could have a little of Dash back then maybe it would make things a little easier.

We've had him 4 days now but cannot think of a name for him that goes with Bolt ( our female bunny)

Has anyone any suggestions? My only preference is that it's not a 'human' name!

Please help :D

IMG_0232.jpg

Awww he's gorgeous I'm hopeless at names so can't help there:D

He's gorgeous but completely mental. When Bolt has free run of the living room i let him go in her hutch and run as it's bigger than his. The metal panels are infront of the radiator and he somehow manages to get enough speed to actually run up the side and along the panels!! He also binkies so high he practically does a back flip!:love:

We have some non human names for our buns:

Currently we have a Sprocket and a Widget

We also had a Gasket and a Tappet before them.

How about Wingnut? Or Socket? Hex? Mac Guffin? Chachki? :D

Thanks for all the replies I'm going to show them all to OH and daughter tonight. He must have a name by the weekend as we'll then have had him a week and cannot carry on calling him bunny!!

Back