• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Cambridge meet up!

cosywithstu

Young Bun
Hello all,

I'm new to RU and I'm wondering if anyone in the Cambridgeshire area would be keen for getting together? (I'm thinking coffee and cakes :D) I'd really love to meet up with some like minded bunny owners! :wave:

I'm sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place or if this thread already exsists.

Thanks
Rachel

i would love to - happy to host it:wave::wave:

i am in cambridge suburbs on east side good for A14 and m11

RubyTed and parsnipbun: I’m delighted to hear that you’d be up for meeting :D

Thank you parsnipbun for offering to host and RubyTed for offering cake. Has anyone a particular date in mind? I’m thinking perhaps after this little spot of rain!

Prettylupin: I'm sad to hear that you’re so far away, maybe if you’re ever passing by you could give us a shout!

x

I have no preferences for a date! I had a baby last week so have a pretty open schedule! :lol::lol:

Vicky...you'll have to come down sometime! The garden and bunnies are heavenly!! :love::love:

EDIT: You'll have to come UP!

Depending on when you do it, do us Essex lot from over the border get to come and gatecrash? We make it round to West London a couple of times a year for bunny times, I'm sure we can make it to the neighbouring county :lol::lol:

Back