• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Steph182, Living_a_live and Yvette lookie

Lillian

Warren Veteran
:love: :love: :love: :love:

Sorry if pics come out huge!

Cujo!

cujo3.jpg

cujo2.jpg

cujo6.jpg

cujo.jpg

CujoNigel.jpg

CujoNigel2.jpg

And my lovely bubba Nigel :love:

nigel3.jpg

nigel-4.jpg

:love::love::love:

Minus the smell ferrets are undoubtedly the best pet.

Scuse me!! Scuse me!! Have the male neutered...its not half as bad!! I love the smell..you get used to it!!

Oh God!! I miss my ferrets!!:cry:

Thanks Lillian!!!:wave:

Mine don't smell, only their litter trays smell if they're not cleaned out daily.

Steph don't you just think they're the perfect couple? I can't wait to see their relationship grow, and watch Cujo's personality shine through :D
Walks are gonna be double the fun!

Scuse me!! Scuse me!! Have the male neutered...its not half as bad!! I love the smell..you get used to it!!

Oh God!! I miss my ferrets!!:cry:

Thanks Lillian!!!:wave:

Aww bless, I'd send you mine for cuddles if I could, they're both super cuddly little boys! Are you not going to have more in the future?

Mine don't smell, only their litter trays smell if they're not cleaned out daily.

Steph don't you just think they're the perfect couple? I can't wait to see their relationship grow, and watch Cujo's personality shine through :D
Walks are gonna be double the fun!

He couldn't have picked a more beautiful boyfriend!
I demand that you film it when you walk them both! You just have to, it'll keep me happy forever!

He couldn't have picked a more beautiful boyfriend!
I demand that you film it when you walk them both! You just have to, it'll keep me happy forever!

Me and my mum both said we knew he was gay :lol: There was two stunningly beautiful little girls but he was only interested in the boys!

I'm definitely gonna film their walks, and all their playtime :D So exciting!!

All my ferrets have been neutered/spayed and they've all still smelled. As has every one I've visited at the RSPCA :lol:

The smell isn't such an issue if they're outside, but I'd love to have some inside.*sigh*

All my ferrets have been neutered/spayed and they've all still smelled. As has every one I've visited at the RSPCA :lol:

The smell isn't such an issue if they're outside, but I'd love to have some inside.*sigh*

Mine are in the utility room and it doesn't smell. If their litter trays disinfected daily, and the ferrets bathed regularly they don't smell.. Or maybe I just have special odourless ferrets? :lol: The rescue I visited today had 40 ferrets and it barely smelt at all.

No,Lillian.I wont be getting any more.Its not sensible.I have enough exotics.....plus the bunnies wouldnt like it.xxx

Mine are in the utility room and it doesn't smell. If their litter trays disinfected daily, and the ferrets bathed regularly they don't smell.. Or maybe I just have special odourless ferrets? :lol: The rescue I visited today had 40 ferrets and it barely smelt at all.
I think maybe some people just notice the smell more than others, like with dogs, rats, etc. When I took my OH to the RSPCA he said he couldn't smell anything but to me the smell was really strong and they had less than 10 there. It's the ferrets themselves that smell to me as well, after I've handled them I have to wash my clothes. :oops:

Anyway, I've really gone off on a tangent here. :oops: Your ferrets are lovely, I'm very jealous! Been nearly a year since I had a ferret cuddle :(

what what what?! when did this happen?! :shock:

beautiful both of them :love:

I love ferts, the ones at college dont smell but the ones at village/country fairs tend to reak I guess they arent neutered most of the time :wave:

what what what?! when did this happen?! :shock:

beautiful both of them :love:

I love ferts, the ones at college dont smell but the ones at village/country fairs tend to reak I guess they arent neutered most of the time :wave:

I've had Nigel since October 2010 but Cujo I adopted from a rescue yesterday. He had a bad start in life but now he's going to have an amazing life. I'm so happy to see Nigel happy and being able to offer a new life to a neglected ferret is the cherry on top :D

yes...just chuck em in and watch for half hour!!;):lol:

Boy girl bond....but any sex will do.Theyre usually ok.

I was so shocked by the bonding! We chucked Nigel in with 20 ferrets, and slowly removed some until we were down to 3 then I choose Cujo out of the 3 as he best suited Nigels energy levels and personality. It's so different to rabbits, chuck 20 of them together and it would be a blood bath lol.

Back