• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what I got in the post! Now I can have Walnut with me always <3

wally4eva

Mama Doe
After Walnut passed away, I was looking for something that I could have with me all the time, to remember him, or have him always there. I came across pet fur resin pendants, and found the website of a really nice man who makes them from his home. I sent off the hair a said what I would like.
After waiting what seemed like years, but was actually only a bit more than 2 weeks, my pendant has finally arrived!!
And I really wanted to share it with you because it's so beautiful! :love:
Necklace.jpg

And to my complete suprise he also sent an extra, completely free, I absoloutely love them! :love:
Pendant.jpg

The pictures really don't do them justice, the fur looks so soft and perfect. :love:

He is such a thoughtful and talented person! He makes lots of different types of personalised jewellery etc, if your looking for anything special or personalised, you should check out his website, he makes some amazing things! :D
http://www.shpangle.co.uk/
I would really recommend him, I'm so pleased with how my pendant turned out, now I can have Walnut with me all the time. :love: It's so special. :love:

Thats rather lovely.I know theres a member on here that does something like it..coco2000 aka Janak.
I havent looked at the link.

May I ask the price???

Thats rather lovely.I know theres a member on here that does something like it..coco2000 aka Janak.
I havent looked at the link.

May I ask the price???

Ooo, I didn't know he made them!
You can get a few different types, but for the one I got it was £20. :D

wow that is beautiful and such a lovely idea. thanks for sharing!

would you allow me to use the photo? as i'd like to put in on my shopping page in Bunny mad magazine as i think readers would love these! If so could you please email it to me at bunnymadmagazine@hotmail.co.uk

Last edited:
That is totally amazing!! its really beautiful and a great idea, and you know that the necklace of walnut will always be close to your heart.

I am definitely looking into having this done, after nearly losing bunny recently, of a necklace or bracelet of both bunny and leah's fur together or the ashes idea. thank you for sharing wally4eva, i am so loving this idea. :D

Last edited:
Wish I had known about this when we lost Humphrey baby :( I think my in laws are creeped out i have his ashes in a box in the living room... But I can't let him go!

Back