• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Camera: Meet my lovely models

Saffie

New Kit
I bought a bridge camera today that was in the sale.
I really wanted to take gorgeous photos of my pets, so I immediately begun testing it out when I got home.

Here are my lovely models (Flash was off in all photos)

Izzy

022.jpg

024.jpg

026.jpg

Blue

012.jpg

Ella

029.jpg

027.jpg

Shavings

Aww beautiful pics and pets I don't mean to sound rude but I wouldn't use sawdust for ya bunnys it's not good for them :)
That's what I ment sorry was just being helpful

Last edited:
Awww so so cute:love::love::love:

Fantastic piccies how on earth did you get the clarity without flash? I don't really like using it either but then end up with blurry pics!

Awww so so cute:love::love::love:

Fantastic piccies how on earth did you get the clarity without flash? I don't really like using it either but then end up with blurry pics!

I don't know. I left it on the auto-settings it came with.
Depending on what I'm taking a picture of, it changes the scene mode. On the camera itself it has a pet portrait scene and it changes to it every time it recognises an animal is in the image. When I click the capture button, it focuses on the target and takes the shot.
I'm such a noob with these cameras, but it was so worth spending the money.

Back