• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No buttons left on remote control :(

Lady Logamorph

Mama Doe
Is this just me or does anyone else have no idea what each button from their remote controls means because their rabbit has chewed the tops of them with the icons on!!!

Was just wondering...:|

My bridge bun was obsessed with them - used to have to hide the remote or she would attack it! My current ones aren't fussed.
My old remote had 2 buttons missing from rattie teethsies. Some animals just love nibbling them!

Thanks I'm glad other bunnies hate remore controls as well....one of mine digs it across the floor until it gets shoved under something then I spend ages looking for it! Crazy rabbit.

Also mine seem to hate sweeping brushes and dustpan and brushes...I swear one of them thinks its another rabbit because she attacks it and tries to kill it!

One of my current buns, Russell, lurves playing with dustpans! He picks them up and chucks them around my room. Repeatedly... :roll:

:lol: i learnt along time ago, wth rosie about keeping the remote control away from her, now i either turn it upside down, or out of reach

LOL! Welcome to RU! Are you the same Lady Lagomorph who is on Flickr? :D

Hi Kitty Kat, no I do have a flickr account but I'm SuperSal on that, i think i tried Lady Logamorph but it was taken :( I couldn't believe it its like having two Supermans or something!

Nom Nom is such a poser!
7136804289_828454f7f1.jpg

Last edited:
I am missing the number five. so drew it on with white nail varnish!:lol:
mine doesnt mind the dustpan but Hates the brush ha

Back