• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eppie

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
I am so sad to be posting about the death of Eppie :cry:

some will remember her story

Eppie ..A Stray Bunny

You were found as a stray and so matted you had to be shaved at the vets

this was you the day you arrived..very poor condition and you felt like a bag of furry large marbles :(

eppie.jpg

after a visit to the vet we had to keep you warm for a couple of days and you looked so cute in your baby-gro :D

Eppieg.jpg

with care you turned into a stunning rabbit :love:

eppiez.jpg

however you had phases of not eating since the day you arrived..teeth were checked and everthing else..nothing showed why..but after a couple of days you would be back to normal..then in March last year I found you with extreme head tilt and rolling:cry: You were so ill it was tough but we fought together to get you through. At times I wondered if it was fair on you and whether to let you go but I'm so pleased I didn't as, although your tilt didn't go, you adjusted to it and spent lots of time running around and nomming your favourite herbs while looking at the world from a different angle.

eppiejune-1.jpg

Lately you had been a bit quieter and so back on meds. I knew it wasn't good as last night you allowed me to cuddle you before you even smelt your food, and your veg lay untouched:cry: This morning I found you lying in your bed, you looked as beautiful as ever even though this sleep would be eternal.

Binky free Eppie, I will always remember you xxxxx

Last edited:
Oh Jill - I'm so sorry to read this :cry:

Binky free Eppie - run free & happy at Rainbow Bridge! Go find the other Honeybunnies & they will look after you, and join them in watching over your Auntie Jill

x

Oh Im so sorry to hear about Eppie :cry::cry::cry: I remember her story too, such a brave little fighter :love:

Sweet dreams little one, Im so glad you got to know happiness and love xxxxxxxx

Binky Free Eppie, you were saved by Jill and loved all the way through. You were such a stunning girl xx

Hugs for you at this hard time Jill xx

:cry::cry::cry:

So sorry Jill :cry:

She was such a lovely girl and was clearly very happy in your care. So pleased that she had some happy memories to take to the bridge.

Binky free little Eppie xxx

thank you all..was strange last night as had bought some fresh herbs..and went to give some to Eppie as were her favourite, then realised she wasn't there:cry:

Back