• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pixel Missing-cheshire-alsager*Found*

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
Name: Pixel
Type: Lionhead
MISSING Brown And white Lionhead.
Pixel broke out of his housing after a feral cat got in.
His Bonded friends are pining for him, we must get pixel back as soon as possible for his own health and that of his group. If anyone has sighted him please please contact this number:-removed by me

419949_208590779248519_100002927940240_367458_911729401_n.jpg

Last edited:
Me too, my bloody printer is bust so having to await our library to be open before i can print photos. the other three arent eating and are very stressed so having to stretch myself thinly. keeping an eye on them whilst doing what i can for pixel.:(

Oh no. :( Sending vibes that he is found quickly. And (((((((((((hugs))))))))))) for you.

I am so relieved, little monkey was hiding under a peice of conservatory:oops::roll:

all four reunited and happy, ive been up since 5am looking for him! little ******.
What the cat had done is jumped onto the connection tunnel pushing the wire down, guessing the rabbits had knocked a support down when panicking causing the tuinnel to cave in and then the boys struggled out sealing the cat in the run!.

so i come down to check on them to find zuma running after my feet...
so i scooped him up to find a cat in the run throwing itself around hissing and generally acting bad mannered:roll:

couldnt see pixel anywhere searched up till 8:30 and decided to make posters and report him missing.......

went to try the other 3 on pellets and tempt them to eat and have another look in the garden, gave up turned to go in, and who should be behind me but pixel.........
then we played a game of run through the wild part of the garden and catch a bunny:roll::roll::roll:

The little monkey! I bet he enjoyed his morning adventure! You must be so relieved. I did chuckle at you describing the cat as acting 'bad mannered'! :lol: Hope it isn't too difficult to fix up the accommodation xx

The little monkey! I bet he enjoyed his morning adventure! You must be so relieved. I did chuckle at you describing the cat as acting 'bad mannered'! :lol: Hope it isn't too difficult to fix up the accommodation xx

I had a horrid feeling i had lost him for good!.
bloddy cat was mental it kungfu kicked me!:shock:
ive got a temporary fix on it, letting them all calm down before i attempt to hammer the prop back in! so so relieved.
sounds stupid but i went passed ulfrics grave and whisperes please bring him back safe Ulf. maybe he was watching out for them?:love:

Why the little scamp! Making you worry so! :(
So very glad to hear he is safe though. So the norty kitty didn't hurt any of them I hope? I happen to have a former feral cat (well, hubby does), and although she has somewhat returned to being a housecat she is still one I wouldn't trust near my bunnies.

Hope you can breathe easy now. What a scare! (((((((Hugs))))))))))

:shock: How terrifying!

I remember when someone took Hector out of the hutch and then dumped him in the nearby cemetery! I was in pieces!! Thank goodness (understatement) he was found and taken to the vets!!

Are you ok?! I saw that your FB's deactivated! I'm worried about you!!

Back