• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Size difference....

chul

Staff member
Not the best photo but shows how tiny he is!

20120501_210725.jpg

Small and cute...

20120501_192956.jpg

:love::love::love: How have the other cats taken to him? Is introducing easy? (I ask because your gorgeous kitten got me broody and I reserved one today as a playmate for Tia:oops::lol::lol:)

Are cats hard to introduce? Tia is really gentle and used to the dogs coming in and out so I'm hoping that helps:D They were only born yesterday so I have plenty of time to get sorted. Theyre Tia's littermates kittens (they didn't get her speyed:().

I neeeeed a kitten in my life!
But Stylus is nearly 9 and is a housecat and Im sure she wouldnt take to a kitten in her territory!

Are cats hard to introduce? Tia is really gentle and used to the dogs coming in and out so I'm hoping that helps:D They were only born yesterday so I have plenty of time to get sorted. Theyre Tia's littermates kittens (they didn't get her speyed:().

I think it depends.... I am no expert! I'm just doing together time and away time at the moment until they get used to him a bit more... and he learns not to run at their faces to play :lol:

Back