• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Falcon, Pascale, Mint and Mulberry

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Mint (previously called Humbug) was a recent rescue. He'd been kept in a small hutch for over four year with minimal exercise.

Picture1789.jpg

Honeybunny Falcon nomming

Picture1739.jpg

Picture1741.jpg

and chillling....

Picture1720.jpg

Pascale, a BARC bun, with his new friends (he's much more integrated now and is fast becoming best friends wth the brown bun in the pic)

Picture1799.jpg

And Mulberry, who came to me via Jill and had belonged to SuCannonwoman. Mulberry is over 6 now and a bit grey as you can see but still going strong....

Picture1727.jpg

Gorgeous pictures and so nice to see Falcon so relaxed and with all that space..almost makes me cry:love::love:

and Mulberry..aww my special girl..I'm sure her mummy is still watching over her:love: ( and did I spy Merlin in one of the pics?)

Wow, what a lot of space they have! :shock::thumb:

Do you have any bother getting them back to base?

Thanks to all who have posted. :wave: I'm very lucky to have such a big space for the buns, and despite its size, no, we don't ever need a lawnmower!

Ah, Jill, I thought you would like seeing Falcon so relaxed...and that was indeed Merlin in the foreground!

How do I get the buns in at night? One word: FOOD!! They follow me into the shed or hop in their hutches quite readily, though I don't pick any of them up as they would probably object to that. I think part of it is herd mentality - they simply follow each other.

Falcon is a really good boy about going in at night and has nearly tripped me over twice, he's been so keen. He doesn't share a hutch but is being increasingly accepted by the group, which is great to see....

Gorgeous gorgeous pics!
That's very interesting - do you put them all out together but they are not 'bonded' into a group then? As in for sharing hutches? I didn't know that was possible. They are a lovely load of bunnywabs who look very happy. I put most of mine out in runs and have to grab them and put them in carriers to put them in at night. I would rather they'd do it of their own accord but at least they are handleable enough to get them into a carrier. Just.

Gorgeous gorgeous pics!
That's very interesting - do you put them all out together but they are not 'bonded' into a group then? As in for sharing hutches? I didn't know that was possible. They are a lovely load of bunnywabs who look very happy. I put most of mine out in runs and have to grab them and put them in carriers to put them in at night. I would rather they'd do it of their own accord but at least they are handleable enough to get them into a carrier. Just.

Yes, they all go out together but there are essentially two mini colonies, one in each half of the garden. There's only a problem if a rabbit tries to enter the other group's half - they get chased out and sent back to their own half. The chaser stops the pursuit once the offending intruder has been removed, so they don't fight; it's more a reminder to respect each other's territory....:wave:

Your bunnys look great out in that massive garden more pics if you have any I think bunnys look great when they are all out together like that :love::love:

Back