• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit as a jacket potato topping???

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Just sat down for tea on the sofa with a Jacket potato - at this stage only topped with cheese and coleslaw. As I look for TV remote Herman promptly lands on top of potato, while I am dealing with him Dave does a running jump and also lands on potato!!!!!!!!!!!!! Knife goes flying across floor spraying coleslaw over the carpet, potato and cheese is smeared over my jeans and what little that is remaining on my plate is covered in bunny fur................................ :roll::lol::lol:

So no I do not recommend rabbit as a potato topping :lol::lol:

Oh my word, chaos reigns, sorry about your tea!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: So funny! Sprocket has taken to inspecting my food. As soon as he sees it's meaty he loses interest!

I normally only have a sandwich in the evening (due to Steve working late shifts) and admit to giving herman tiny bits of crust as a treat, especially when he is eating little else. So they were obviously expecting it to be bread again tonight, however I never got a meal at lunchtime so treated myself to a spud tonight. Now all I have had is a fruit club biscuit :( And those 2 greedy buns are begging for their supper :roll::lol:

oh my!!! :shock::lol: your house sounds fun :lol:

Its definitely a fun house. In half an hour I am going to lay on the bed to watch Eastenders and Holby and at some point will probably be humped to within an inch of my life and wee'd on by an 11 year old wobbly bunny:lol::lol:

After that I will be supervising the playtime of a tiny bunny crossed with a cotton wool ball who is currently having a sordid affair with my door stop :shock:

Followed by bed time where if it is anything like last night I will fall asleep to the sound of Bobbi and Herman tearing wallpaper at the bottom of the stairs :roll:

got to love them :love: :lol::lol:

Aww Have you nothing else in for tea?

Its fine, I don't have time now as need to do evening meds and suppers for those that have it and then my boy needs his cuddles otherwise he will start thumping loud enough to bring the house down which will upset the newly bonded trio :roll: :lol: Can't cope with them being unsettled again!

:lol::lol: Fundraising idea!! Set up a bunny cam for your house and charge a subscription to view! you will make a fortune and have people giggling up and down the country!!

In half an hour I am going to lay on the bed to watch Eastenders and Holby and at some point will probably be humped to within an inch of my life and wee'd on by an 11 year old wobbly bunny:lol::lol:

I can't think of a better way to spend an evening! :lol::lol::lol:

Back