PDA

View Full Version : Rabbit as a jacket potato topping???

Hugo's There
01-05-2012, 06:46 PM
Just sat down for tea on the sofa with a Jacket potato - at this stage only topped with cheese and coleslaw. As I look for TV remote Herman promptly lands on top of potato, while I am dealing with him Dave does a running jump and also lands on potato!!!!!!!!!!!!! Knife goes flying across floor spraying coleslaw over the carpet, potato and cheese is smeared over my jeans and what little that is remaining on my plate is covered in bunny fur................................ :roll::lol::lol:

So no I do not recommend rabbit as a potato topping :lol::lol:

Jenova
01-05-2012, 06:48 PM
:lol:

Gemmapookie
01-05-2012, 06:49 PM
:lol::lol:::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: *wipes eyes*

wendle
01-05-2012, 06:50 PM
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

yvette
01-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Utter Chaos!! Love it!!

Alibunmum
01-05-2012, 06:53 PM
Oh my word, chaos reigns, sorry about your tea!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol:

Kittykat23uk
01-05-2012, 06:57 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: So funny! Sprocket has taken to inspecting my food. As soon as he sees it's meaty he loses interest!

Lea-Anne
01-05-2012, 06:58 PM
oh my!!! :shock::lol: your house sounds fun :lol:

Hugo's There
01-05-2012, 07:01 PM
I normally only have a sandwich in the evening (due to Steve working late shifts) and admit to giving herman tiny bits of crust as a treat, especially when he is eating little else. So they were obviously expecting it to be bread again tonight, however I never got a meal at lunchtime so treated myself to a spud tonight. Now all I have had is a fruit club biscuit :( And those 2 greedy buns are begging for their supper :roll::lol:

Hugo's There
01-05-2012, 07:05 PM
oh my!!! :shock::lol: your house sounds fun :lol:

Its definitely a fun house. In half an hour I am going to lay on the bed to watch Eastenders and Holby and at some point will probably be humped to within an inch of my life and wee'd on by an 11 year old wobbly bunny:lol::lol:

After that I will be supervising the playtime of a tiny bunny crossed with a cotton wool ball who is currently having a sordid affair with my door stop :shock:

Followed by bed time where if it is anything like last night I will fall asleep to the sound of Bobbi and Herman tearing wallpaper at the bottom of the stairs :roll:

got to love them :love: :lol::lol:

Kittykat23uk
01-05-2012, 07:07 PM
Aww Have you nothing else in for tea?

Hugo's There
01-05-2012, 07:09 PM
Aww Have you nothing else in for tea?

Its fine, I don't have time now as need to do evening meds and suppers for those that have it and then my boy needs his cuddles otherwise he will start thumping loud enough to bring the house down which will upset the newly bonded trio :roll: :lol: Can't cope with them being unsettled again!

ripminnie
01-05-2012, 07:10 PM
:lol: :lol: silly bunnies!! :lol: :love:

youthnovels
01-05-2012, 07:10 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

Albie jumped in my pot of KFC gravy and a glass of rose wine in the same night once. :roll:

MilosMummy
01-05-2012, 07:11 PM
I'm sorry but I had a little giggle at the bunny having an affair with your door stop :lol:

Kittykat23uk
01-05-2012, 07:15 PM
I can get you a takeaway :)

Hugo's There
01-05-2012, 07:15 PM
I can get you a takeaway :)

ooh yes please :lol:

Kittykat23uk
01-05-2012, 07:18 PM
:D:D It could be like a donation

Boudicca
01-05-2012, 07:46 PM
:lol::lol: Fundraising idea!! Set up a bunny cam for your house and charge a subscription to view! you will make a fortune and have people giggling up and down the country!!

KarenM
01-05-2012, 08:11 PM
In half an hour I am going to lay on the bed to watch Eastenders and Holby and at some point will probably be humped to within an inch of my life and wee'd on by an 11 year old wobbly bunny:lol::lol:

I can't think of a better way to spend an evening! :lol::lol::lol:

Hugo's There
01-05-2012, 09:08 PM
:D:D It could be like a donation

I like your thinking ;) :wave:

Hugo's There
01-05-2012, 09:09 PM
:lol::lol: Fundraising idea!! Set up a bunny cam for your house and charge a subscription to view! you will make a fortune and have people giggling up and down the country!!

Oh God, I'm not sure about that. Might put people off their breakfast if they catch Steve coming out of the shower :shock: I does me ;) :lol::lol:

Hugo's There
01-05-2012, 09:11 PM
I can't think of a better way to spend an evening! :lol::lol::lol:

I didn't get wee'd on :D Just slightly humped occasionally. I bet I am not the only one who has to clear a mountain of poo off their bed before they can get in it at night :lol::lol:

I am currently Stevie sitting :love::love:

We may be a 'sanctuary' but as you can tell the bunnies are definitely part of the family :D :love: :lol:

susie bun
01-05-2012, 09:13 PM
This has got to be one of the best threads ever! :lol::lol::lol:

I hope nobunny meddled with your fruit club though.

Hugo's There
01-05-2012, 09:14 PM
This has got to be one of the best threads ever! :lol::lol::lol:

I hope nobunny meddled with your fruit club though.

I ate it standing up to be on the safe side ;) :wave:

Captain Helen
01-05-2012, 09:41 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

BinkyBun
01-05-2012, 09:46 PM
I ate it standing up to be on the safe side ;) :wave:

:lol::lol:

I can't believe Dave had anything to do with jumping onto your dinner! ;) Whoever heard of a Frenchie being a foodie stealer ;):lol::lol:

Hugo's There
01-05-2012, 09:53 PM
:lol::lol:

I can't believe Dave had anything to do with jumping onto your dinner! ;) Whoever heard of a Frenchie being a foodie stealer ;):lol::lol:

I am sure it was him that landed in the middle of my salad kebab and chips when he first became a house bunny and was coated in mayonnaise. I was gutted to loose my take away:lol::lol:

Tracy
01-05-2012, 09:55 PM
:lol::lol::lol: Brilliant thread!

Janey
02-05-2012, 10:32 AM
For some reason (and I do know better from reading previous threads-musn't have been thinking), I thought Dave was your husband.

I was wondering why you hadn't explained the reason for his running jump onto your potato :lol: and then was also wondering why you didn't seem a bit more annoyed at him :D

Ozbun
02-05-2012, 10:47 AM
For some reason (and I do know better from reading previous threads-musn't have been thinking), I thought Dave was your husband.

I was wondering why you hadn't explained the reason for his running jump onto your potato :lol: and then was also wondering why you didn't seem a bit more annoyed at him :D :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

sparklefairy
02-05-2012, 11:02 AM
:lol::lol::lol: This sounds like a normal day for me ( in my past ) when my bunnies used to live in my bedroom. I'd have Gypsy sleeping on my head and Storm jumping on my bed and peeing on it, not caring if I was in it :shock: I had to eat standing up as I'd have a bunny on my plate :lol:
I wonder why my hubby wanted them in the spare room when I moved in with him ? :? :lol:

Georgeypudding
02-05-2012, 12:25 PM

I was wondering why you hadn't explained the reason for his running jump onto your potato :lol: and then was also wondering why you didn't seem a bit more annoyed at him :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hugo's There
02-05-2012, 03:50 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Steve is my husband and trust me a running jump would be too much effort for him :lol:

It does get a little confusing as we now have a rabbit called Stevie :lol: