• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harris's first day out

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
So little man went and got his Myxi vax today, and after her went in the garden for the first time.

He met Katy, and didn't like her much!

034 copy by Niseag, on Flickr

He turned a shade of green in the tunnel

035 copy by Niseag, on Flickr

But came out again like a Daz bunny

038 copy by Niseag, on Flickr

039 copy by Niseag, on Flickr

He considered playing with a toy

042 copy by Niseag, on Flickr

And showed off his fluffiness

047 copy by Niseag, on Flickr

Very short video...of nomming...

And then these next few are from him doing some exploring last night...the video is really really long, but cute with binkies, so no need to watch it if you don't have time. I didn't actually realise it was that long until it was uploaded.

Naughty bunny noms drawer knobs

001 copy by Niseag, on Flickr

002 copy by Niseag, on Flickr

003 copy by Niseag, on Flickr

Don't ask why there's cat litter trays filled with DVD's and books, they were found in our old house.

004 copy by Niseag, on Flickr

005 copy by Niseag, on Flickr

I put them there to stop him going under the bed or we'd never see him again!
He nommed the Ludo box

006 copy by Niseag, on Flickr

011 copy by Niseag, on Flickr

I love his one brown spot

012 copy by Niseag, on Flickr

017 copy by Niseag, on Flickr

019 copy by Niseag, on Flickr

020 copy by Niseag, on Flickr

021 copy by Niseag, on Flickr

How gorgeous is he? The pic of him peering into the DVDs and books made me laugh, like he was picking what he wanted to watch :lol:

He looks like a toy bunny! :lol: What a little cutiepie. :love: Have you introduced him to the others yet?

I love him is he a new bun?

Ruthie xxx

Yes, he's new :) I've had him since Saturday.

He looks like a toy bunny! :lol: What a little cutiepie. :love: Have you introduced him to the others yet?

No not yet, he needs neutering first. His hutch and pen are in the bunnies shed though, so they have met him through bars. I feel bad for him, as its obvious he wants out, and the other three just sit around his pen 'talking' to him, but I don't want them to fall out by putting him in with them without him being neutered. Soon as they drop though, they are coming out!!!

Back