• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So they are spoilt huh?!

megansmummy

Mama Doe
My mum thinks its hillarous that I spoil the girls like I do...

Yesterday they recieved their usual lovely bog 2kg box of apple sticks from Jen and today we are sceduled to recieve their new bigger and better runs (one for each hutch) and 9.5kg each of timothy&rye, meadow and INGS hay from H4P's :thumb:

I love being able to 'spoil' them :love: looked out this morning and it was pouring with rain and they were doing the bunny zoomies around their runs...cracks me up as they move sooo fast!! :lol:

pointless thread :oops:

nothing wrong with spoiling bunnies

George gets spolit a lot, hes always getting treats and toys, he gets presents on his birthday and christmas as well (he gives them as well, well my mum buys them and wraps them and writes the card :lol:) and if people think thats silly then thats up to them but you spoil kids if you have them and hes my baby :lol:

I'm also guilty of spoiling my bunnies! :oops:

I spent more money on them yesterday, mainly on blankets, toys and treats. But they do need it all, they really do! :shock::lol: Bunny spending, it's good for the soul! :p

Back