• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Leo thread!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
It's hard to get pictures of him because he doesn't sit still unless you're fussing him :lol: but I managed it!

His room now we have moved all the rubbish out :D Only one panel on the shorter run that can't be used otherwise we wouldn't be able to get in the door :lol:

IMAG0466.jpg

IMAG0467.jpg

And Mr Leonardo Bambino :love: The killer bunny who spent 5 years in a rotting 'hutch'.

PICT0003-3.jpg

"Hewwoo RU :wave: I do loves my new mummy and daddy! Dey gives me loads of toys and hay and my own room! And mummy is vewy 'appy cuz I can stands up on my own now wivout holdin onto the pen, she sez my muscles are super strong nows!"

IMAG0477.jpg

"Here are lot's of pictchurs of me :wave:"

IMAG0462-1.jpg

IMAG0469.jpg

IMAG0470-1.jpg

IMAG0471.jpg

IMAG0472.jpg

IMAG0473-1.jpg

:love:

IMAG0474-1.jpg

"Shows evwybun my luvly culors mummy! I pose, take da pictchur!"

IMAG0475-1.jpg

"Wubbish pictchur mummy... How embawasing.."

IMAG0476.jpg

What a gorgeous bunny :love: is he the same bunny that was in that tiny hutch bless him :love:

Yeah :( its taken the 7 months we have had him to get his legs strong :) he can periscope now! Thats after 2 dentals, a neuter, bad case of mites and a stroke, hes come through a lot :) It's my mission to see him flop next :D

What an amazing job you have done with him. It is so great he is out of that horrible little prison and learning how to be a bunny again.:love::love::love:

Ohhh this is lovely :love::love::love: what a total stunner. You have done a wonderful job with Leo, he must feel like his life is really beginning :thumb:

Back