• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so giddy I feel sick U/D They are here!

PippinWarren

Warren Scout
I've not been on here much this weekend as I've been busy building a new home for a couple of special buns that should be here in just over 24hrs :D got drenched through in all that rain both days....then I get up to glorious sunshine this morning when all the works done :(

I'm so excited....I've gone through my checklist a million times.....just a couple of things to do today and then I can relax.

Fingers crossed for a safe journey for them and will update with pics here.

Last edited:
They had a vet check yesterday and were given a clean bill of health. Watson decided he wasn't going to stay in the carrier while Billie was checked so explored the vets room :lol: You will have a pair of characters there!

They had a vet check yesterday and were given a clean bill of health. Watson decided he wasn't going to stay in the carrier while Billie was checked so explored the vets room :lol: You will have a pair of characters there!

Aww bless I just lurve mischievous buns with character.

Can't wait...... I'm so excited I think I'm going to burst. I have 2 BARC bunnies already of my very own and are fostering 2 other BARC bunnies so I'm well used to cheeky mischievous bunsters. :lol:

So folks I can let you all in ...... Honeybunnies Billie & Watson are have now moved into my warren.... on a permanent basis.:D

Pics to follow tomorrow....I'm a little busy settling them in or should I say I'm sat watching their awesomeness (if thats a word) outside.

Within 5 seconds of Watson moving into his nice new pad he decided he would much rather go for a roam around the garden. Whilst I was putting the carrier door back on he decided to go for a roam didn't know he was such a good jumper :lol:

Billie decided she would be much more regal and head for the litter tray, she must have been bursting for a wee:lol:

Thats all for now folks :lol:

So folks I can let you all in ...... Honeybunnies Billie & Watson are have now moved into my warren.... on a permanent basis.:D

Pics to follow tomorrow....I'm a little busy settling them in or should I say I'm sat watching their awesomeness (if thats a word) outside.

Within 5 seconds of Watson moving into his nice new pad he decided he would much rather go for a roam around the garden. Whilst I was putting the carrier door back on he decided to go for a roam didn't know he was such a good jumper :lol:

Billie decided she would be much more regal and head for the litter tray, she must have been bursting for a wee:lol:

Thats all for now folks :lol:

Scarlet will cross her legs til there's a tray too! Bless her.

lovely to get the update they are settling..and I think they will both keep you on your toes :D. They love play tunnels..and digging..you have been warned!!:lol:
look forward to pics and thanks again for giving this pair a home :D

lovely to get the update they are settling..and I think they will both keep you on your toes :D. They love play tunnels..and digging..you have been warned!!:lol:
look forward to pics and thanks again for giving this pair a home :D

Honestly they are a fantastic pair with two exceptions so far :(.......they won't sit still for the camera and they are Huuuuuuuuuuuge compared to my other buns :lol:

Hope you don't mind waiting for pics until they are settled more? Everytime I go out with camera they are off like zoom zoom:lol: Think they are still getting to know me :roll:

Oh yes Billie loves to throw tunnels around at 3am :shock: Not experienced the digging yet. Lots of flopping & nomming and slurping oh and there was plenty of poop n wees by the gallon :lol:

Can't wait to get a non blurred pic up.

Back