• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

not emotionally strong enough U/D 3rd May- Now Stanley too :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I love my Rabbits so much, they are my EVERYTHING. The only 'family' I have and the only reason I exist

but the emotional toll having so many aged and/or terminally ill Rabbits plus now some who have become acutely ill (unrelated and different conditions) i just feel like i am drowning :cry:

i am likely to be losing at least 2 in the next 24 hours

i cant cope

sorry

:cry:

Last edited:
Jane, i am so sorry you are going through this. I really hope we can help support you through this emotional time - just as you have supported many of us here through our journies.

*hugs* xxxx

I've stayed away from posting on your threads recently because I'm not sure where we stand with each other, however, I can't not reply to this because I totally hear your desperation, fear and panic. If that's not ok, then please do just ignore my reply.

I don't have any words or anything that can change anything, but I do hear you. I've been feeling horrific with just Hay Monster and I have my family around me. I can imagine that multiplying that hugely to take into account many bunnies and very minimal support, and it will feel the most wretched of all times. You know you're 'trapped' because you have to stay and stick around for your bunnies because they need you to, yet you knwo that tolerating all that is going on is totally unbearble.

I won't be the only one who hears and can relate.

There are many of us who would be there for you in a second if you wanted us to be, even if we couldn't be there is person.

Get your Magic Dressing Gown Blanket, and wrap yourself up in it, and then go and get lots of bunny snuggles and cuddles.

Each moment as it comes.

x

obviously I don't know you, but I can see how much comfort and support you give to so many posters on here (that's without all the love and support you give to your furry friends)
you've just got to focus on the positives as much as possible, make sure you spend a bit of extra time doing the fun things with them, give them that extra treat
but most of all remind yourself how many rabbits live a healthy and happy life due to all the knowledge you've passed on looking after sick buns, when I see rabbits lounging on the sun on here and think of the excellent lives and chances RU posters give them.
You're a massive part of that JJ and you have to try to look forward to the next happy moment with them, because even sick bunnies have the habit of surprising you.
Find some happy moments in some old threads to try to help cheer you up, and don't be afraid to take a little time for yourself your little bunsters will benefit from a recharged you once you've had a little downtime

There are many of us who would be there for you in a second if you wanted us to be, even if we couldn't be there is person.

Get your Magic Dressing Gown Blanket, and wrap yourself up in it, and then go and get lots of bunny snuggles and cuddles.

Each moment as it comes.

x
This big hugs wish I could help

I think that you are strong enough. Try to see it from the view that you have given your bunnies a wonderful life with you. Unfortunately it does come a time for them to go, when that happens and we get so upset it is only because we have been lucky enough to have the love of that animal .

I'm so sorry Jane. :( We're all here to listen and support you and I really hope you find that you're stronger than you think. Hugs. xxx

Sending loads a hugs and vibes its a pity I don't live nearer or I would definitely have popped round to help you with everything you do a excellent job helping people on RU with their bunnys and give love and kindness to your sick bunnys loads of ppl on here think a lot of you Jane so try keep ya chin up and huggy them bunnys who love you also x

Now :wave:....I'm going to try to make you smile it could be a massive fail......but here goes......

I'm going to give you a huge kick up the rump with these......

imagesCA90LJ09.jpg

Pippinwarren runs away as fast as her legs will carry her.............:shock:

I so wish that I could do something to help Jane. I wish that we could all rally round you and support you in every way you needed.

For now, although I don't have any words which could help... I want to send you lots od gentle hugs.

All my love xxxxx

Oh Jane you CAN do this, although it must be so so hard, I struggle with one poorly bun. But all the other buns you have who are not doing so bad will help get you through it, they all need you so much. Give Morsey loads of cuddles, he will help you lots :love:
Loads of love and hugs xxx

Jane, this is an impossible task for you to see through. You are so wonderful at looking after all your furry family, the only comfort I can offer is that if you are losing them it's because there is absolutely nothing else which is possible or fair to put them through. I am just so so very sorry and will be thinking of and worrying about you today.

My heart goes out to you. I have only one bun, who is nearly 11, but he is my life as well (sad, I know). He's not very well either and the thought of losing him fills me with panic and terror. I'm sorry you're going through such an awful time. Sending hugs and thinking of you. xxxx

Back