PDA

View Full Version : not emotionally strong enough U/D 3rd May- Now Stanley too :-(

Jack's-Jane
30-04-2012, 09:06 AM
I love my Rabbits so much, they are my EVERYTHING. The only 'family' I have and the only reason I exist

but the emotional toll having so many aged and/or terminally ill Rabbits plus now some who have become acutely ill (unrelated and different conditions) i just feel like i am drowning :cry:

i am likely to be losing at least 2 in the next 24 hours

i cant cope

sorry

:cry:

Grin
30-04-2012, 09:10 AM
Jane, i am so sorry you are going through this. I really hope we can help support you through this emotional time - just as you have supported many of us here through our journies.

*hugs* xxxx

Sky-O
30-04-2012, 09:12 AM
I've stayed away from posting on your threads recently because I'm not sure where we stand with each other, however, I can't not reply to this because I totally hear your desperation, fear and panic. If that's not ok, then please do just ignore my reply.

I don't have any words or anything that can change anything, but I do hear you. I've been feeling horrific with just Hay Monster and I have my family around me. I can imagine that multiplying that hugely to take into account many bunnies and very minimal support, and it will feel the most wretched of all times. You know you're 'trapped' because you have to stay and stick around for your bunnies because they need you to, yet you knwo that tolerating all that is going on is totally unbearble.

I won't be the only one who hears and can relate.

There are many of us who would be there for you in a second if you wanted us to be, even if we couldn't be there is person.

Get your Magic Dressing Gown Blanket, and wrap yourself up in it, and then go and get lots of bunny snuggles and cuddles.

Each moment as it comes.

x

Gus-ta-furry
30-04-2012, 09:16 AM
obviously I don't know you, but I can see how much comfort and support you give to so many posters on here (that's without all the love and support you give to your furry friends)
you've just got to focus on the positives as much as possible, make sure you spend a bit of extra time doing the fun things with them, give them that extra treat
but most of all remind yourself how many rabbits live a healthy and happy life due to all the knowledge you've passed on looking after sick buns, when I see rabbits lounging on the sun on here and think of the excellent lives and chances RU posters give them.
You're a massive part of that JJ and you have to try to look forward to the next happy moment with them, because even sick bunnies have the habit of surprising you.
Find some happy moments in some old threads to try to help cheer you up, and don't be afraid to take a little time for yourself your little bunsters will benefit from a recharged you once you've had a little downtime

weeble
30-04-2012, 09:16 AM
There are many of us who would be there for you in a second if you wanted us to be, even if we couldn't be there is person.

Get your Magic Dressing Gown Blanket, and wrap yourself up in it, and then go and get lots of bunny snuggles and cuddles.

Each moment as it comes.

x
This big hugs wish I could help

Kermit
30-04-2012, 09:19 AM
I think that you are strong enough. Try to see it from the view that you have given your bunnies a wonderful life with you. Unfortunately it does come a time for them to go, when that happens and we get so upset it is only because we have been lucky enough to have the love of that animal .

KarenM
30-04-2012, 09:28 AM
I'm so sorry Jane. :( We're all here to listen and support you and I really hope you find that you're stronger than you think. Hugs. xxx

JJS
30-04-2012, 09:37 AM
(((((( Hugs to you Jane )))))

chul
30-04-2012, 09:51 AM
We are all here for you Jane. *hugs*

wendle
30-04-2012, 09:57 AM
Sending loads a hugs and vibes its a pity I don't live nearer or I would definitely have popped round to help you with everything you do a excellent job helping people on RU with their bunnys and give love and kindness to your sick bunnys loads of ppl on here think a lot of you Jane so try keep ya chin up and huggy them bunnys who love you also x

PippinWarren
30-04-2012, 10:05 AM
Now :wave:....I'm going to try to make you smile it could be a massive fail......but here goes......

I'm going to give you a huge kick up the rump with these......

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff495/PippinWarren/imagesCA90LJ09.jpg

Pippinwarren runs away as fast as her legs will carry her.............:shock:

Zahirre
30-04-2012, 10:07 AM
I so wish that I could do something to help Jane. I wish that we could all rally round you and support you in every way you needed.

For now, although I don't have any words which could help... I want to send you lots od gentle hugs.

All my love xxxxx

ripminnie
30-04-2012, 10:08 AM
Oh Jane you CAN do this, although it must be so so hard, I struggle with one poorly bun. But all the other buns you have who are not doing so bad will help get you through it, they all need you so much. Give Morsey loads of cuddles, he will help you lots :love:
Loads of love and hugs xxx

Captain Helen
30-04-2012, 11:09 AM
I wish I could help :( We're all here for you. Sending hugs xx

okikokikate
30-04-2012, 11:15 AM
Wish I could do somthing to help you.
Thinking of you xx

bunnymadhouse
30-04-2012, 11:42 AM
hugs

Alibunmum
30-04-2012, 12:07 PM
Jane, this is an impossible task for you to see through. You are so wonderful at looking after all your furry family, the only comfort I can offer is that if you are losing them it's because there is absolutely nothing else which is possible or fair to put them through. I am just so so very sorry and will be thinking of and worrying about you today.

ninny40
30-04-2012, 12:34 PM
My heart goes out to you. I have only one bun, who is nearly 11, but he is my life as well (sad, I know). He's not very well either and the thought of losing him fills me with panic and terror. I'm sorry you're going through such an awful time. Sending hugs and thinking of you. xxxx

Jenova
30-04-2012, 12:55 PM
Just hugs.

megansmummy
30-04-2012, 01:12 PM
Lots of hugs xxxx

cpayne
30-04-2012, 01:21 PM
Really sorry to hear that. I'm sure you will cope as from what I've read on here you seem a very strong woman. You've provided a loving home to your rabbits and they have been well looked after.

It must be an awful time for you but we're all here to listen if you want to rant or curse. I was heartbroken when Doughnut was ill and she recovered so I just can't imagine what you're going through.

I hope you are looking after yourself or you have someone else to and someone to give you lots of hugs.

prettylupin
30-04-2012, 01:39 PM
i cant cope

sorry

Yes you can, you can and you are. Hang in there. Loss is hard, but time does heal and if we didn't have loss we would never have the privilige of knowing those that we loved. I'm so sorry you are struggling Jane, but you are surviving, even if only just, something to hang on to and be proud of. Thinking of you x

carolineclair
30-04-2012, 01:48 PM
How can we help? What can we as a forum do to help to support you?

x

Mrs. Bunnykins
30-04-2012, 01:54 PM
Jane, I wish I could offer some strong support.

I'm struggling myself atm.

Sending you a huge hug. xxxx

Take care.

Barn Yard Bunnies
30-04-2012, 01:56 PM
I wish I could offer some wise words. I am sad to hear you are feeling so low. Hugs. xxxxx

Fayelou
30-04-2012, 02:02 PM
Take comfort from how many people have taken the time to reply to you on this thread.

You are a lovely person and clearly have a very big heart. Your buns taking up the majority of room in your heart. Just cause they leave this world, doesn't mean they aren't still imprinted in your heart.

Be glad you knew them.

Loads of love and huge hugs to you Jane xxx

newbabybuns
30-04-2012, 02:07 PM
Jane, really sorry you are going through a tough time. Please keep posting for support if you need it, just as you have given to so many of us in the past. xxxx

Angie65
30-04-2012, 02:12 PM
Dunno what to say, but didn't want to read & run. Hugs for you & vibes for your poorly buns:(

Vanessa.B
30-04-2012, 02:39 PM
Huge hugs, Jane.

I can't begin to imagine how you are feeling. One bun going into stasis fills with me panic. The amount of care and dedication you give your brood is awe inspiring and I am sure that I speak for others when I say that you are so well respected here because of that. I am always writing down bits of knowledge that I have picked up from you.

Everyone is here for you, please try and take a little comfort from the knowledge that you have given your rabbits a wonderful life. They will have had a longer life with you than anywhere else. I hope that the pride that you should feel in yourself will help you through xxx

Bunny Buddy
30-04-2012, 02:43 PM
Sending hugs and vibes as well. I hope the bunnies make a turn for the better and the pressure eases. I know how much responsibility I feel with 10 relatively healthy, most young, so I really understand how overwhelming it it with your crew, especially the fear that you are missing something that you should know about.

Rhianna
30-04-2012, 03:06 PM
Is there anything any of us on here can do to help you at all, Jane?

I am worried about Furby - and that's just one bun - but I do know how overwhelming life can be sometimes. At these times I almost shrink and the world grows (which probably doesn't make any sense at all:oops:) Can you try and just take one hour at a time and concentrate on getting through that?

Thinking of you and your bunny family xxxx

honeybunny
30-04-2012, 03:18 PM
nothing any of us say will take away the pain of losing a loved pet, but do take in the words.
I've said this before to many people.
The fact you are so sad when having to say goodbye is a good thing, it shows you care. If you were not sad or could shrug a death off easily then what would that say about your bond with your animals? Just make sure you acknowledge feeling sad is normal and will lessen after you've allowed yourself time to grieve.
Let yourself shed bucketloads of tears for each one who goes to the bridge, then know they are watching over you with gratitude and would want you to carry on looking after the others and yourself .
How lucky you are that you have so many wonderful memories of such a huge number of amazing animals that you have cared for. Don't let the fact that we are all only here for what seems like a visit, ruin the pleasure and love you give them, and they give you back.
hugs xxx

sparklefairy
30-04-2012, 03:20 PM
aw Jane :cry: (((hugs)))

I wish I could help in some way. As others have said, you are stronger than you think you are. I'm so sorry you are faced with this :( I know it all seems impossible to bare, but if anyone can get through this, you can. We are all here for you. You are not alone.

Thinking of you and your buns Xxx

antigone
30-04-2012, 06:26 PM
Thinking of you xxx

Kittykat23uk
30-04-2012, 06:36 PM
((HUGE HUGS!!!)) If we could all come down to you and give you big hugs in person you know we would want to do that.

bunny babe
30-04-2012, 06:42 PM
Jane, as you know I too am struggling at the moment with just 1 bunny who is the world to me and can only imagine how you are feeling. Sending you hugs xxx

Lea-Anne
30-04-2012, 06:53 PM
nothing any of us say will take away the pain of losing a loved pet, but do take in the words.
I've said this before to many people.
The fact you are so sad when having to say goodbye is a good thing, it shows you care. If you were not sad or could shrug a death off easily then what would that say about your bond with your animals? Just make sure you acknowledge feeling sad is normal and will lessen after you've allowed yourself time to grieve.
Let yourself shed bucketloads of tears for each one who goes to the bridge, then know they are watching over you with gratitude and would want you to carry on looking after the others and yourself .
How lucky you are that you have so many wonderful memories of such a huge number of amazing animals than you have cared for. Don't let the fact that we are all only here for what seems like a visit, ruin the pleasure and love you give them, and they give you back.
hugs xxx

This is what helps me cope with so many losses over the years. The life you share is worth the pain a thousand times over xxx

Pebblesetc
30-04-2012, 06:58 PM
Just wanted to add my hugs and wishes for you and your bunnies. Xo

Jack's-Jane
30-04-2012, 07:12 PM
Thanks for all your replies and I am really sorry not to have responded til now.

Things are just awful :cry:

I apologise for this brief post

mini lop1
30-04-2012, 07:14 PM
Thanks for all your replies and I am really sorry not to have responded til now.

Things are just awful :cry:

I apologise for this brief post

hugs to you jane, keep strong for your other buns, im only a pm away, sox sends noserubs xxx

Fayelou
30-04-2012, 07:20 PM
Checked by to see if you had responded.

You're a special lady to attract so many replies. I just know each one of your buns agree too x

Lops
30-04-2012, 07:41 PM
I feel for you Jane, really I do :cry:

Its so obvious to all of us how much you love and care for all your bunnies - The bunnies know it too xxxxxxxxxxx

Elena
30-04-2012, 07:50 PM
Thinking of you and your fluffs :(

ChloeBunny
30-04-2012, 07:52 PM
You are a very strong lady Jane, you do so much for your buns and for so many people on here. I'm so sorry you are having to go through such a tough time but as others have said we are all here for you in whatever small way we can be.

(((((hugs)))))

ripminnie
30-04-2012, 08:00 PM
You have helped me so much when my own buns have been poorly, you have made me feel better when I've been panicking, I hope that all of us on here can help you a little bit too xxx

Fifibutton
30-04-2012, 08:02 PM
Big hugs, we're all here for you Jane. If there is anything any of us can do please do ask xxx

bunbuns
30-04-2012, 08:07 PM
Big hugs Jane xxxx

Heather&Bart-MyLittleBuns
30-04-2012, 08:23 PM
Massive hugs for you and the buns Jane :( xx

Dustyrabbit
30-04-2012, 09:01 PM
Jane, you are always there for us all in the good times and the bad, thinking of you and sending you a big hug.

Jack's-Jane
30-04-2012, 09:19 PM
thanks again everyone

hope to be back to posting properly soon xx

Sky-O
30-04-2012, 09:26 PM
Jane, I know you're fiercely independent, but is there anything at all that anyone on here could potentially do that might make things easier, more tolerable, or that might help in any way at all?

claire**
30-04-2012, 09:33 PM
I have also been one of the ones u have helped on here with your advice and info. i must live quite near u since we use the same vet. Is there anything i can do to help? x

Alibunmum
30-04-2012, 09:56 PM
I know nights are tough when the world is quiet, I hope tonight is not too hard or long and that morning brings some better news.xxx

martlou
30-04-2012, 10:44 PM
Hope you and the buns are ok Jane x

MimzMum
01-05-2012, 06:09 AM
Jane, I am grieved that you are struggling. ((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))
You love your bunnies so much. Your deep connection with them is so beautiful and if I were a bunny, poorly or otherwise, there is no doubt whom I would choose to be at my bedside. You!
And look how your charges fight to stay in your tender care! I see a true family reflected in all your posts about your dear ones. So many happy times too that bring smiles to all of us here.
The only sad part of the happy times are moments like these. :(
It breaks our hearts when these tiny souls leave us to be at the beauty of the Bridge, not because they wish to leave, but because the body eventually can no longer soldier on. Still these precious creatures you've spent so much of your life caring for know the unwavering love and devotion that you show them and they are comforted. Their eyes gaze upon you with gratitude and true love like nothing else we know in life. Why should we want to have to say goodbye?

I hope that things are not so bad that your bunnies are reaching that crossroads, but if so, please know that here is one more who is (virtually) holding your hand in those moments. You are not alone, Jane...even if you can't see us...we are with you.
Your posts have helped me to see new ways to help my own bunnies. I can only hope I may return in kind the help you have given me. And I so wish I could take away the hurt and exhaustion you must feel. Although I admit I probably sound more scattered than anything.
For some reason I just thought of Freckle...how she would seem almost to be slipping away and then she'd rally. I am sure it has been because you were her nurse. We just spoke about that intuition you feel in a different post. Sometimes it is easier to communicate with those who have no words. It is a bond that transcends all barriers.

So please let any support I can give to you not be in words, but in knowing that I care and that someone is, in her own mind, watching with you and hoping that whatever you may be facing that you know you and your bunny family are in my thoughts.
Hugs to you and noserubs to the bunnies.

chul
01-05-2012, 07:09 AM
My thoughts are still with you and your bunnies Jane x

Bluesmum
01-05-2012, 08:46 AM
There is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
Your bunnies are very lucky to have a mummy who cares so very much about them.
As always, I'm here and you have my number if you every want to talk/cry/scream.
You're not alone.x

RubyTed
01-05-2012, 08:58 AM
I'm thinking of you Jane!

sparklefairy
01-05-2012, 09:25 AM
There are some lovely posts on here :D the love pouring out to you right now is amazing Jane.

I can't really add to what has already been said by others on here. I just wanted to pop by and let you know that I'm still thinking of you and your furry family

(((hugs))) Xxx

megansmummy
01-05-2012, 09:27 AM
Thinking of you this morning, hope your ok x

Tracy
01-05-2012, 10:06 AM
Thinking of you and your bunnies. xxx

Minimallow
01-05-2012, 10:26 AM
Thinking of you and sending you love and hugs Jane xx

PomandRi
01-05-2012, 10:40 AM
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
-- Christopher Robin to Winnie the Pooh

A.A. Milne's Winnie the Pooh

Thinking of you and your bunnies.

bunny babe
01-05-2012, 12:22 PM
Still thinking of you Jane, I hope you and the bunnies are OK x

Jack's-Jane
01-05-2012, 12:48 PM
Will try and post a proper reply tonight but just wanted to say thank you for all your posts. I have read them and they are all helping me cope with what is proving to be the week from hell :cry:

bunny babe
01-05-2012, 12:50 PM
Will try and post a proper reply tonight but just wanted to say thank you for all your posts. I have read them and they are all helping me cope with what is proving to be the week from hell :cry:
Sending you a huge hug x

MimzMum
01-05-2012, 01:03 PM
Sending some extra hugs for you today, Jane.
(((((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))))

Gemmapookie
01-05-2012, 01:22 PM
Tight (((HUGS))) and gentle nose rubs for all at your warren.

You can do this, I know you can xxx

Alibunmum
01-05-2012, 01:30 PM
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

sparklefairy
01-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Still thinking of you and your furries Xxx

parsnipbun
01-05-2012, 03:56 PM
thinking of you and all your buns

Mrs. Bunnykins
01-05-2012, 04:10 PM

I'm not good at posting atm so sending you a :)

Take care Jane. xxx

okikokikate
01-05-2012, 04:10 PM
Thinking of you again today.
You look after your little ones so well. you give them the life they deserve

Tuckerbunnies
01-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Aww Jane I have only just seen this and I am so sorry you are having such a bad time of it , I am also feeling the strain at the moment of losing 3 rabbits in 6 weeks, 8 altogether in 2 years and one of them was an old girl who had been with us a long time. Usually when we lose one we give a home to another rescue bun but I just can't do it anymore and there is two of us so I don't know how you cope Jane it's an awful lot to cope with and the heartache of losing them is just to hard to bare sometimes, sending you lots of hugs and thinking about you xxxxxxxxxxx

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu157/buntastic/Emoticons/thinkingofyou-2.jpg

jackiestone
01-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Thinking of you Jane,I dont know what else to say,I am so sorry

I know its not the same as I have many animals but they are all different species,I am worried that all of mine are getting middle aged or elderly,I have lost two in the last 3 weeks,and it is really making me feel sad,there are hardly any more places in our 150ft garden to buy them with their little grave stones :( I know that my animals are more than just a hobby and I do spend all my time/money on them rather than on going out/drinking/smoking or shopping like other people do.I am happy and content spending my spare time with my wonderful pets

I hope that your poorly bunnies improve xxxx

glisglis024
01-05-2012, 04:51 PM
I don't know you Jane, but from your posts I know that you are an awesome rabbit owner who takes the well being of her rabbits and rabbit welfare in general very seriously.

If everybody was as committed to animal welfare as you are, this world would be a much better place.

I am sending some vibes for you to give you emotional strength and some healing vibes for your rabbits.

Jack's-Jane
01-05-2012, 06:26 PM
I will just update as briefly as I can, sorry if it sounds 'cold and clinical'. That is far from how I am feeling ..........

Liam- Has a major infection involving his ear, eye and mouth. He has had surgery and is on a cocktail of meds. He is also on fluids and syringe feeds as he has not eaten for himself for 3 days :cry: He is very, very poorly :cry:

Patrick- GI stasis, responded to treatment but had to have a Dental today. Seems to be recovering OK so far.

Jo- Another seizure followed by 36 hours of GI stasis. Now doing OK.....til the next time.............

Colin- Still bad ear infection and needing lots of meds plus ear canal flushes. But is at least eating for himself now

William- Arthritic pain increased (William is 10), lots of muscle wastage. Now doing better on increased analgesia and massages

Brian- Probable Adrenal Tumour, not a good response to drug treatment, only gave respite from symptoms for 36 hours. Then he was back to a manic state again, exhausted himself and went into shock. Found collapsed with head in water bowl. Responded to emergency treatment, now stable but obviously a decision needs to be made as we are bordering on 'quality of life' territory now :cry:

Hal- Chronic pneumonia, been on treatment for over 2 months, now marked deterioration. Another 'decision' soon :cry:

Murphy- Has a thymoma, not been so good these last few days. Palliative care protocol changed, now more stable but again another 'decision' is not far away :cry:

So all in all I am feeling really low, but trying VERY hard to not show it to my Rabbits

Thanks for 'listening' xx

Alibunmum
01-05-2012, 06:32 PM
So much to deal with, so many to nurse. Not to mention the others to care for. It is no wonder you are shattered, down and emotionally wrecked. I am amazed at how you cope and care for them all.

Mischief and Tinker's Mum
01-05-2012, 06:32 PM
Oh gosh, hope they all get better soon. :cry: Thinking of you xx

Crunchie
01-05-2012, 06:34 PM
Really sorry you're going through all this Jane, your buns are really lucky to be with you though as you always do what's best for them.

Gemmapookie
01-05-2012, 06:36 PM
Gosh Im exhausted just reading that list. Your poor buns :cry: And poor you (((HUGS)))

Keep fighting everyone xxxxxx

bunny babe
01-05-2012, 06:37 PM
Oh Jane, I am thinking of you. I hope they improve soon and that no decisions have to be made yet xxx

bunny mad lisa
01-05-2012, 06:44 PM
sending hugs to you jane..keep up the amazing care you give all your bunnies xx

Kittykat23uk
01-05-2012, 07:05 PM
((Hugs!!!)) So sorry you are going through all of this.

Lea-Anne
01-05-2012, 07:05 PM
How are all the bunnies doing Jane? :( Sorry if you've posted elsewhere and I've missed it

Jack's-Jane
01-05-2012, 07:06 PM
How are all the bunnies doing Jane? :( Sorry if you've posted elsewhere and I've missed it

Post 77

ETA- Sorry, didn't mean that to read as abrupt :oops:

Lea-Anne
01-05-2012, 07:12 PM
Post 77

ETA- Sorry, didn't mean that to read as abrupt :oops:

It didn't hun :) I knew I'd probably missed the update somewhere knowing me but wanted to save myself time and ask, my fault :oops:

Poor bunnies. Hope they all feel a bit better soon. They are in the best hands :love:

ripminnie
01-05-2012, 07:18 PM
:( God what a list :( I know you are really struggling emotionally, but you ARE coping, you've got them all the treatment possible and nobody could do any more. You must try and stay strong for them xxx how is Morsey doing? X

Ozbun
01-05-2012, 07:22 PM
Oh my goodness Jane, that is a lot to deal with. I wish your bunny friends all the biggest healing vibes ever. It's a shame we are all miles apart, sounds like you need helpers. As people have said your bunnies are so lucky to have you caring for them. Take care xx

mini lop1
01-05-2012, 07:33 PM
many, many vbes and hugs jane xxx

William
01-05-2012, 07:47 PM
Oh gosh Jane, I'm not sure how you do it. I struggle emotionally when I have 1 sick pet, to have 8 very sick all at once must be very draining :(

Tinsel
01-05-2012, 07:50 PM
So very sorry. :cry: You are the glue that holds your bunny family together. Thinking of you at this worrying time... xx

biscandmatt1
01-05-2012, 07:53 PM
just wanted to send you massive hugs xxx

Bluesmum
01-05-2012, 07:55 PM
Oh my goodness. Thinking of you all at such a trying and terrible time.

shelley
01-05-2012, 08:00 PM
Im so sorry Jane *hugs*

Having just one bunny who's been chronically i know how hard and distressing it is so i cant imagine what it must be like for you. You and all of the buns are in my thoughts and i hope with all the vibes they start to improve

esupi
01-05-2012, 08:01 PM
Jane I can't even begin to imagine how you are coping. Sending hugs and vibes your way.
x

raine
01-05-2012, 08:04 PM
Have you considered trying to find new homes for some of your well bunnies, as its clear you are struggling and having less bunnies you would better able to cope.

The problem with taking on so many bunnies is, if ones own health deteriorates, one just becomes overwhelmed.

Jack's-Jane
01-05-2012, 08:09 PM
Thanks so much everyone, I really do appreciate the support. Apart from C and L I dont have anyone else to talk to about my fears for my Rabbit Family, so RU has been my lifeline

Liam has just had his evening meds and a feed so I took the opportunity to take a photo of him. He is normally such a feisty chap, but now he just lets me do anything to him :cry:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b27/Jan-bun/From%20Jan%202012/Rabbits221.jpg

weeble
01-05-2012, 08:13 PM
Have you considered trying to find new homes for some of your well bunnies, as its clear you are struggling and having less bunnies you would better able to cope.

The problem with taking on so many bunnies is, if ones own health deteriorates, one just becomes overwhelmed.

Personally I think Janes rabbits are good for her overall health and they wouldnt find anyone able to offer them better care so although its hard when they are ill they are better off with her and Jane is better off with them :D

Jack's-Jane

Lorraine, I think you know only too well that I would not rehome my Rabbits

'One' may be over-whelmed, but my Rabbits are not being neglected.

Jack's-Jane
Personally I think Janes rabbits are good for her overall health and they wouldnt find anyone able to offer them better care so although its hard when they are ill they are better off with her and Jane is better off with them :D

Thank you xx

Top_Cat
01-05-2012, 08:14 PM
I'm so sorry you and your buns are having such a hard time, Hugs to all xxxxx

shelley
01-05-2012, 08:15 PM
Yes, no one could do a better job at caring for them.

Grin
01-05-2012, 08:20 PM
*hug* Jane xx

Leanne
01-05-2012, 08:25 PM
Sorry you are struggling at the moment Jane. I know all your buns would appreciate the stress you endure for their sakes. :love:

tiger_lily
01-05-2012, 08:31 PM
Thinking of you and your bunny family, it's an amazing thing you do every day for all your rabbits and I'm pretty sure I can speak for most people on RU when I say we admire you for it.

Fayelou
01-05-2012, 08:35 PM
That really is a long list of very hard things to deal with for both you and your buns.

Hugs to you xxx

MichelleBee
01-05-2012, 08:37 PM
I don't know you Jane, but I have great admiration for you. I think that it's fantastic that you care for so many bunnies who are ill and/or elderly.
I know how hard it is to have to make that dreaded 'decision'.

I hope you're not being too hard on yourself.

Take care.

KateB
01-05-2012, 08:47 PM
Sending hugs, vibes and noserubs to all in Jane's household, to be shared out as appropriate!

Captain Helen
01-05-2012, 09:55 PM
That's a lot to deal with :cry: Sending vibes for all the poorly buns and hugs for you xx

twobunnies&apony
01-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Sorry to hear you are all having such a difficult time. Take care.:(

Tracy
01-05-2012, 10:18 PM
Sending loads more vibes for your poorly bunnies and a hug for you. xx

I too have great admiration for you and the way in which you care for your rabbits and nurse them through such difficult illnesses. You do an amazing job, Jane.

BinkyBun
01-05-2012, 11:08 PM
You're doing a great job of caring for them all. I know how you feel as my buns are my babies. Looking after Darcy who is chronically ill and on daily meds is hard as I don't want him in any discomfort and love him so much. Thats just one bunny who is ill and that is hard enough but still rewarding. I can't imagine the 30 ill buns you have and how hard that must be.

Big (((((((hugs))))))))) to you. Sending tonnes of vibes and nosey rubs to your bunnies xxxxx

MimzMum
02-05-2012, 12:20 AM
Oh Jane, I wish I were close enough to help. If for no other reason than to bring round a pot of tea and a few packages of biscuits. ((((((((Hugs))))))))
That's quite a few intensive care patients on your ward. I'm upping my vibes for all of them, but especially Brian, Hal and Murphy. The poor dears, I wish something more could be done for them. But they do have the best care in your hands and with the help of your wonderful vets.
Liam may be critically ill, but in that picture his eye is still shining with a good deal of spark. :) He looks very comfortable in your arms, Jane.

I hope you don't mind, but, some time ago when you posted about Morse having further troubles and you feeling very sad about him, I jotted down this little poem. It could apply to your relationship with any of your bunnies because I can see what each one means to you, so don't let the title limit the sentiments. I hope it can add to your pile of good things. Bless. xx

For Jane and Morse
My golden bunny, when I look at you I see,
The light of your sweet soul reaching out to me.
Though others may not be able to tell,
Or may insist that "you don't look well",
If your ears can no longer hear,
The love I whisper to you, dear,
Or if your eyes have come to dim,
I can yet find life that shines within.
I'd not want to come home to,
A house with anybun but you.
We both may tend to creak and groan,
But neither of us is ever alone.
That nose still works,
So wiggly cute,
You can tell when I'm here with herb and root.
As long as I can bring you joy,
I'll do my best, my fuzzy boy,
And hold you close within my heart,
Until such time that we may part.
When time will come that we must say,
'Goodbye'...how I will rue that day!
There is no force in earth or sky,
That can separate our hearts' reply.
Beyond the veil you'll always be,
My beloved, my all,
The best part of me.
MM 12-27-2011

prettylupin
02-05-2012, 07:51 AM
Sending you lots of strength and a big hug Jane xx

Jack's-Jane
02-05-2012, 07:53 AM
Oh Jane, I wish I were close enough to help. If for no other reason than to bring round a pot of tea and a few packages of biscuits. ((((((((Hugs))))))))
That's quite a few intensive care patients on your ward. I'm upping my vibes for all of them, but especially Brian, Hal and Murphy. The poor dears, I wish something more could be done for them. But they do have the best care in your hands and with the help of your wonderful vets.
Liam may be critically ill, but in that picture his eye is still shining with a good deal of spark. :) He looks very comfortable in your arms, Jane.

I hope you don't mind, but, some time ago when you posted about Morse having further troubles and you feeling very sad about him, I jotted down this little poem. It could apply to your relationship with any of your bunnies because I can see what each one means to you, so don't let the title limit the sentiments. I hope it can add to your pile of good things. Bless. xx

For Jane and Morse
My golden bunny, when I look at you I see,
The light of your sweet soul reaching out to me.
Though others may not be able to tell,
Or may insist that "you don't look well",
If your ears can no longer hear,
The love I whisper to you, dear,
Or if your eyes have come to dim,
I can yet find life that shines within.
I'd not want to come home to,
A house with anybun but you.
We both may tend to creak and groan,
But neither of us is ever alone.
That nose still works,
So wiggly cute,
You can tell when I'm here with herb and root.
As long as I can bring you joy,
I'll do my best, my fuzzy boy,
And hold you close within my heart,
Until such time that we may part.
When time will come that we must say,
'Goodbye'...how I will rue that day!
There is no force in earth or sky,
That can separate our hearts' reply.
Beyond the veil you'll always be,
My beloved, my all,
The best part of me.
MM 12-27-2011

Thank you so much :love: I will treasure the poem :love:

Gemmapookie
02-05-2012, 07:58 AM
That beautiful poem bought a tear to my eye :cry::love:

Loads more vibes and love for today Jane xxxxx

bubbles1068
02-05-2012, 08:04 AM
Sending loads more vibes for your poorly bunnies and a hug for you. xx

I too have great admiration for you and the way in which you care for your rabbits and nurse them through such difficult illnesses. You do an amazing job, Jane.

i agree!

Jack's-Jane
02-05-2012, 08:22 AM
Liam is still not eating ANYTHING for himself :cry: He has been completely anorexic for 4 days :cry:

He is on maximum dose of two analgesics aswell as his other medication

I really fear we are not going to win this battle :cry:

I hand reared Liam from the age of 3 weeks alongside his siblings Niamh, Patrick, Enya and Jo

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b27/Jan-bun/Rabbits2/MeandafewBuns361.jpg

Liam and Niamh went to live with Katie who is local to me and used to be a regular RU member. Then last September Katie had to ask me to have them back due to a very serious personal situation for her.

I so want to be able to make Liam better, but I dont think it is going to happen :cry:

Ozbun
02-05-2012, 08:44 AM
I really feel for you there Jane, big hugs, I hope Liam does pull through. xx

missFloppyears
02-05-2012, 08:47 AM
big hugs to you Jane, im feeling your pain at the moment xx

Alibunmum
02-05-2012, 08:51 AM
Two and two has just clicked in my head. I didn't know the names of the five wee ones you raised. What a horrible time Liam is having, I am so sad that he has so much to deal with at once and that even with all the help and meds he is still not eating. Please give him and all the sick bunnies noserubs from me. Hugs are on their way for too.

Mrs. Bunnykins
02-05-2012, 09:02 AM
Jane, I'm sending you a few best wishes vibes.

Wish I could do more, but also struggling.

Take care. xx

MimzMum
02-05-2012, 09:36 AM
I am glad you liked the poem, Jane. :love: That means the world.

What a precious picture of all those babies!

Liam, come on laddie, you can do this. Please eat some nommies for yourself, dear one!

(((((((((((More vibes))))))))))))

Rhianna
02-05-2012, 11:11 AM
Sending more vibes for the sick buns xxxxx

Fayelou
02-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Adding extra vibes for lovely Liam bun. You are doing your very best for all of your rabbits Jane, no one could do more than you are doing xxx

bunslave
02-05-2012, 12:21 PM
Adding my heartfelt vibes too for Liam, you and all the buns. xx

Hc1
02-05-2012, 01:01 PM
so sorry you're having such an awful time. :( You're such an amazing help and source of knowledge to a lot of us on here. Hope things pick up a bit

Tillybunny
02-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Thinking of you and your bunnies (((hugs))

tonibun
02-05-2012, 01:08 PM
I might be wrong here but I reckon you got so upset about the PAH fiasco it has completely drained you. Try to rest a little and you will be feeling more like your usual self..God bless you and your bunny family.

Mrs. Bunnykins
02-05-2012, 05:16 PM
Jane, I hoping that you are feeling a little better.

Hope you have a safe and sound evening and a lovely night's rest.

Take good care. xxx

Jack's-Jane
02-05-2012, 06:12 PM
Jane, I hoping that you are feeling a little better.

Hope you have a safe and sound evening and a lovely night's rest.

Take good care. xxx

Thank you Mrs B

I hope that dark and anxious cloud of yours will drift away very soon xx

Jack's-Jane
03-05-2012, 06:02 AM
no need to respond

i just have to put this somewhere

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Kermit
03-05-2012, 07:07 AM
Oh Stanley :( Continued vibes for your lot x

Elena
03-05-2012, 07:50 AM

I know I've said it before but I really don't know how you do it. You are a helluva lot stronger than you give yourself credit for. Xx

prettylupin
03-05-2012, 08:05 AM
Thinking of you Jane. xx

Jenova
03-05-2012, 08:30 AM
Sending vibes for you and your family.

Alibunmum
03-05-2012, 08:42 AM
Oh no, come on Stanley, you can do it!

Hoping the others are remaining stable.

lilbun
03-05-2012, 09:19 AM
I'm so sorry things are so hard. I can't imagine how you cope with so many high-needs and poorly buns at once.

I know you will always do the right thing for you buns whatever that may be and however hard the personal cost to you. Don't doubt yourself. Remember Jack is with you always and his love for you and your love for your bunnies will guide you through when things seem impossible.

Take care xx

Ozbun
03-05-2012, 09:38 AM
Thinking of you all! It sounds very tough, you are doing them proud Jane, hope you're ok, if I lived near I would be bringing soup & cake about now! Sending healing vibes & bunny-love :love::love::love:

MimzMum
03-05-2012, 10:01 AM
((((((((((((((((((((((((Stanley))))))))))))))))))) ))
And re-upping healing vibes for you and all your bunnies, Jane.
(((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))))))))))

willowflower27
03-05-2012, 10:01 AM
Oh jane i'm so sorry your having such a troubling time, your rabbits will get the best possible care from you and all i can really offer is my hugs and well wishes and hope it helps you in some small way, you are a wonderful person and your support when my finley was desperately ill meant the world to me,
Lx

sparklefairy
03-05-2012, 10:05 AM
Thjinking of you and sending sending hugs and vibes to all Xxxx