• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy birthday Alfie and Bubbles

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Alfie is 4 today; Bubbles was in rescue from around 8 wks of age - her exact date of birth wasn't known but we worked out that it would have been within a wk or so of Alfie being born so they celebrate on the same day. :D:D

As it's a lovely sunny day, this is probably what they'll be doing later:
DSCF6621.jpg

And this is what they looked like when they came to live with me:
Alfie9wks.jpg

bubbles2450x600.jpg

Happy birthday bunnies!! :love:

Happy Birthday Gorgeous bunnies :love::love: Bubbles doesnt look like she's much bigger than when you got her!! Daisy would look like a giant next to her :lol: and baby Alfies sticky up ear ear looks mahoosive on him, he's grown into them well :love:

It must be Big and Beiges 4th b'day about now too! D&D will be 4 in September :D

Happy Birthday Gorgeous bunnies :love::love: Bubbles doesnt look like she's much bigger than when you got her!! Daisy would look like a giant next to her :lol: and baby Alfies sticky up ear ear looks mahoosive on him, he's grown into them well :love:

It must be Big and Beiges 4th b'day about now too! D&D will be 4 in September :D

:lol::lol::lol: Alfie's about 1.6kg (probably a bit more right now :oops:) and he's huge next to Bubbles; you're right though, I don't think she's got much bigger.

I think it was Big and Beige's birthday yesterday - Alfie and Bubbles were remembering the birthday party they went to a couple of years ago, when Alfie had his poorly leg! :lol::lol:

Thanks for all your birthday wishes. :love:

:lol::lol::lol: Alfie's about 1.6kg (probably a bit more right now :oops:) and he's huge next to Bubbles; you're right though, I don't think she's got much bigger.

I think it was Big and Beige's birthday yesterday - Alfie and Bubbles were remembering the birthday party they went to a couple of years ago, when Alfie had his poorly leg! :lol::lol:

Thanks for all your birthday wishes. :love:

D&D still talk about it! That party has gone down as RU legend, it's never been equalled or surpassed! I don't think Beige is interested in rowdy parties anymore now he's seeing Lady-Jane!

Duds weighs 2.1kg which is a shocker as he still feels skinny and looks much smaller than Daisy. I don't think they are true minilops, there's definitely something a bit larger in the mix :lol: Bit like me, I'm not true svelte English rose, definitely something larger and less dainty in my genes... like hippo or something :lol:!!!

D&D still talk about it! That party has gone down as RU legend, it's never been equalled or surpassed! I don't think Beige is interested in rowdy parties anymore now he's seeing Lady-Jane!

Duds weighs 2.1kg which is a shocker as he still feels skinny and looks much smaller than Daisy. I don't think they are true minilops, there's definitely something a bit larger in the mix :lol: Bit like me, I'm not true svelte English rose, definitely something larger and less dainty in my genes... like hippo or something :lol:!!!

:lol::lol::lol: We must be related somewhere along the line then. ;)

Mr McFlurry last weighed in at just over 2kg, but he's never seemed to be out of proportion. :love: I was minding him at the weekend, and rather think he might have lost weight. Of course, he has something that Dudley and Alfie don't have to be taken into the equation. ;)

Mr McFlurry last weighed in at just over 2kg, but he's never seemed to be out of proportion. :love: I was minding him at the weekend, and rather think he might have lost weight. Of course, he has something that Dudley and Alfie don't have to be taken into the equation. ;)

:lol::lol::lol: Alfie's still humping RATHER a lot at the moment! :oops::roll::lol:

Thanks Alison. :wave::D

Back