• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey bunny and her *hopefully* future man UD they're pals... I think

Crunchie

Warren Veteran
Both of them got the chance to enjoy the full garden today. Honey got shut in her run while he got to have a nosey round the garden.

He's one of the oddest looking rabbit's I've seen :lol:
jj005.jpg

jj004.jpg

jj008.jpg

jj007.jpg

jj003.jpg

jj001.jpg

Honey's face after coming out and discovering he'd chinned everything in sight speaks for itself

honey005.jpg

honey004.jpg

honey001.jpg

Honey is on a diet just now and has lost at least 0.1 pounds in the past few weeks. :lol: It might be as much as 0.2 pounds but our scales aren't sensitive enough to pick it up.

Last edited:
They are both gorgeous! Looks like he has settled in well and Honey will need to get used to that smell everywhere! I hope it's true love!

Aww he is lovely :love:, reminds me of a foster i had called Divo. And i have always been a Honey fan :love:

Fingers crossed for love :love:

Aww he is beautiful a wee puddy tat lion bunny :love: Honey is gorgeous too. I know its wrong but I love plump bunnies :lol:

Back