• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tonight Bella has decided that......

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
....she doesn't want litter in her litter tray :roll: I've had to sweep all of it up once and judging by the sound of mayhem coming from downstairs, she's digging it all out again now :roll:

If I hadn't spent so much time tidying up there today I would've been amused :lol: Crazy girl :lol:

Oh yes, I know from experience and from what I've heard on here that most bunnies are naughty :lol: She started binkying when I tried to tell her off as well, she clearly finds it all very amusing :roll::lol:

Must be a bella thing as my bella has done the same today :roll:

:lol:

Oh yes, I know from experience and from what I've heard on here that most bunnies are naughty :lol: She started binkying when I tried to tell her off as well, she clearly finds it all very amusing :roll::lol:

:lol:

Ooooh yes , we get that as well -so naughty:lol::lol:

The maximum mine have ever managed to get out is about half of it! Also it's only into their own crate so easy to scoop up... not so great if a clean is due that day though!!

Back