• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A tale of two bunnies... Starring September & Paintbox Honeybunnies

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper

...yes I'm afraid this is what happens when the rain stops me from gardening....:oops:

:lol::lol:

Last edited:
That was awesome, love the comments :lol: I wish I knew how to do videos like that! :love:

Thank you, glad you liked it :D I only learnt today! Messing about with Window Movie Maker! The quality of the pics & footage is rubbish as I had to save it for sending via email or it would have been to large to upload to photobucket :oops:

Love it, love it, love it!!:love::love:

I hope the rain keeps you out of the garden for longer. :D

Those girls are beautiful and obviously enjoying their time inside, Paintbox 's chops chewing her noms at the end are so squishable. :love::love::love::love::love:

Love it, love it, love it!!:love::love:

I hope the rain keeps you out of the garden for longer. :D

Those girls are beautiful and obviously enjoying their time inside, Paintbox 's chops chewing her noms at the end are so squishable. :love::love::love::love::love:

I think this is possibly my fav bit too :lol: :love::love:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love: they have melted me all over again .. although Auntie Jens .. what have you fed Boxy she looks HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) and so squishable xx

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love: they have melted me all over again .. although Auntie Jens .. what have you fed Boxy she looks HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) and so squishable xx

:lol::lol: Just the usual... 1/2 an apple tree....:lol:

Bless them, what wonderful film stars they make! :love::love::love:

I note the yellow pepper in thier bowl. Spenser is steadfastly refusing to acknowledge it as a foodstuff. :roll:

Bless them, what wonderful film stars they make! :love::love::love:

I note the yellow pepper in thier bowl. Spenser is steadfastly refusing to acknowledge it as a foodstuff. :roll:

:roll::lol:

They've also tried beetroot this week and like it :thumb: + swede is another firm favourite at the moment :D

*imagines what mischief Hoppy being added to the mix would have resulted in*

Complete chaos probably! I haven't told her yet as she was looking for a way out of the run and I didn't want to inspire her!

How do you avoid having bunny teeth marks in all your lovely furniture? Do you have special bunny-repellant on them?!

Oh, and could Hoppy have some apple sticks...... And maybe a visitation from Auntie Jen?

Back