• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We have a new record!!/Make that 21!!

Do you have wildies in your garden?

• Yes, loads!

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Yes, one or two

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Nope, not a single one

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • I have a tame wildie/wildie cross pet rabbit - does that count?

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
There are 14, yes 14 (!!!!) wildie buns in my garden today! :shock: I've never seen so many out there before! :love: Who here has got wildies marauding on their property?

Last edited:
Ive got three wildies on the lawn . . . but they are all MINE!!!:lol::lol: (Pippin, Harebell and Peasgood Nonsuch)

Alas the garden is like Fort Knox to stop my bunnies getting out - so no 'real' wildies can get in.

At my dad's there are 2 currently :D Although one is black so I'm not 100% certain it's a wildie, it could be a stray :? But either way it seems to have made itself at home over there and has made friends with the other bunny. I've put out some food for them today as there isn't an awful lot to eat yet and also to encourage them to stay in the garden and not head for the road :(

I don't really have a garden. :(

But I get to see lots of wildies on the way into uni and in the university grounds. The rabbit has become a symbol of the UEA, their student newsletter is called rabbit and there are rabbits all over the university hoodies. :)

I didn't look at the UEA before I applied ad it was the only university I got into. I was all upset about leaving home, pulled into the grounds and there were bunnies everywhere. I was very happy. :lol:

Not one, having greyhounds pretty much sorted that!

Outside of the garden, and at the beach, we pretty much fall over them.

I guess you could say they were at it like rabbits ;D
lol

I don't have them in the garden but there is a whole warren that live near a village that my boyfriend and I visit regularly. You always see them out day or night by the roundabout :)

Back