• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bored buns . . . 'Why is it STILL raining Mama?????'

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
My buns are SO bored - they are just sitting looking at the rain . . .

They all have covered combined aviary run/hutches etc (large and with lots of levels) - but usually the groups take turns during the day running madly around the lawn as well -

today I was greeted by 34 sad little faces . . . . I really dont want to let them out as it is POURING - and tbh when we opened the doors yesterday they didnt want to go out anyway - but they are SO BORED!!!

Wow parsnipbun do you have 34 bunnys that's well cool how long does it take to clean all them out
:)

Mine are too :( but surprisingly the run isn't too wet! Water usually drips through the cover. It's stopped raining but the wind is getting worse :( they only came into the run when I was doing their litter tray.

Not meaning to gloat... but its days like this I love having indoor buns.
Hopefully the weather clears up soon though, as my sheep are thoroughly miserable being stuck inside most of the time.

Not meaning to gloat... but its days like this I love having indoor buns.
Hopefully the weather clears up soon though, as my sheep are thoroughly miserable being stuck inside most of the time.

6 of mine are indoors (of the 34) - and they say they are bored too!!!

Mine are too :( but surprisingly the run isn't too wet! Water usually drips through the cover. It's stopped raining but the wind is getting worse :( they only came into the run when I was doing their litter tray.

our runs have double thickness wooden roofing (like chalets) and are fully enclosed at the back half - with mesh on the front and half way along sides - so lots of dry areas - even if it floods the inbuilt hutch is raised - and if it floods 5ft up they still have the upper levels!!! (I may join them at that point:lol::lol:)

They are just very very very fed up

Same here! I did offer to sit out with them so they could free range (how nice am I? :lol:), but they were having none of it. They look so bored :roll:

I have to admit though, I was quite glad, as I wasn't really wanting to sit out in the cold :oops:

Back