• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a wife for Theo

hartleyhare

Warren Scout
Theo recently lost his wifeybun of 4 years and he is very sad and lonely. I am trying to find him another wifey. We are on Anglesey, but could travel. Theo is disabled but that doesn't stop him from living life to the full. He is a very gentle, loving little soul. he lives as a house rabbit with access to the garden. I also have 4 other house buns living in groups of 2.

I tried to post this in the rescue section but the post wasn't allowed ? Hence posting it here. Just wondering if anyone knows of a doe who would like to become Theo's new wifey ?

Hi there is quite a few Rescues on here who have lots of bunnys for re homing am sure someone from one of the rescues will be able to help you when they see your thread :D

Theres a lovely lady bun for rehome on here called Pip, who I think is just beautiful. She is *ahem* curvy so wouldn't give your disabled boy too much rough and tumble and is 6 so again, not going to be up for playing all the time to tire your boy out. I am also guessing similarish ages as you said Theo had been bonded for 4 years, so is 4 +. It has become my mission in life to find her a new home as I :love: her but have no space for her. My trio of boys would just fight if I introduced a lady bun for them.

Theres a lovely lady bun for rehome on here called Pip, who I think is just beautiful. She is *ahem* curvy so wouldn't give your disabled boy too much rough and tumble and is 6 so again, not going to be up for playing all the time to tire your boy out. I am also guessing similarish ages as you said Theo had been bonded for 4 years, so is 4 +. It has become my mission in life to find her a new home as I :love: her but have no space for her. My trio of boys would just fight if I introduced a lady bun for them.

She is beautiful :love:. Theadorable is about 5 1/2 - 6. He is a rescue and the people I took him from couldn't seem to remember his age. He is quite active despite his disability although he is blind on his right side and has a pronounced head tilt. He's still able to run as fast as before he became disabled and I have to chase him round and round to catch him when he's outside :lol:

We are quite a way from Wolverhampton unfortunately. Would she be able to live as a house bun ?

If it doesn't work out with Pip, Honeybunnies re-home UK wide (assuming a bun-run could be arranged) :wave:

I've never met her, just saw her on here and decided it was my lifes mission to get her her forever home! Better than revising for uni exams anyway! :lol:
I believe most rabbits thrive as house bunnies, it does say she came from a "home enviroment" so that may mean she has been a house bun before. If you give Vegan_Bunny a PM she will be able to give you the info you need to know!
It might be possible to do a 'bunny run' with her part or all of the way if you were interested but location was a trouble.

we have a docile small older doe..we rehome nationwide and getting over as far as cheshire won't be a problem

Back