• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It is WINDY outside - hope they are ok!

sierra*323

Mama Doe
It's awful out there, full on storm :(

Just popped my head out and there's not a peep from the hutch, hopefully they are snuggled together in bed. Tarp and rain covers are still attached, so far!

Hope everyone and everybun is home safe and warm xx

If only my 3 knew how lucky they are to be inside in this weather! Instead, I will just get woken up at some ungodly hour tomorrow morning with them pinging on the bars for breakfast... No appreciation!

when i had hutch bunnies and weather was mad we used to tie rope around tarpaulin and hutch to keep in place

Molly went outside, Louie stuck his nose out and went "Nah, wont bother thanks" and stayed inside.

Archie loves the rain and has been sitting in the run in the rain for the past few minutes. Izzy's sitting in the hutch watching him :lol:

It's horrendous, blowing a gale and chucking it down :( Daisy and Digby are so fed up :( the front of their kennel has got a plastic sheet over it to keep it dry, but the wind gets underneath and blows it about like mad, it makes a right racket. The buns are quite scared :(

Back