• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Narrow escape! How many have you had?

basirascal

Mama Doe
Twinkle flooded the kitchen!:shock: I love having him as a free range housebun, but he did his worst (so far) this week. Unknown to any of us he had sneaked behind the washing machine and chewed through the hot water hose connection. The first we knew of it, was when we realised we could hear the hot water tank filling and none of us were using any water. The second thing was when we saw water flowing across the kitchen floor. Needless to say Twinkie had already vacated the room and was occupying himself with his next misdemeaner. The proof were the teefies marks along the pipe:shock: So glad we noticed it before we went to bed:shock::shock: Bunnies!:shock::lol: Can yours beat that one?

Oh my goodness! What a monkey! That goodness you noticed and it wasn't in the night or something!

I can't beat that one! The girls keep digging out their litter tray at the moment - it looked like a barnyard the other morning when I went down :-( and they started to nibble at my jigsaw last night - but fingers crossed they didn't eat any pieces!

Oh my goodness! What a monkey! That goodness you noticed and it wasn't in the night or something!

I can't beat that one! The girls keep digging out their litter tray at the moment - it looked like a barnyard the other morning when I went down :-( and they started to nibble at my jigsaw last night - but fingers crossed they didn't eat any pieces!

They can be so mischievious at times can't they. I swear Twinkie knows all the naughty things to do, he has that sort of look in his eyes 'I will if I want to':roll: He is also going through the 'digging out the litter tray' thing at the moment, must be the time of year:) Hope you have all your puzzle pieces:shock:

I'm seriously out of favour with Spenser at the moment as I have spoilt his new hobby of digging under the bed by purchasing a carpet protector. I'm not sure I won't find it shredded in the morning.

Flash once got under the Christmas tree and opened all the backs of the presents (and chewed through he phone wire) :lol: not quite in the leaguee of flooding the kitchen, which is pretty epic, but it's one of my favourite memories of him.

:shock: Oh dear, naughty Twinkle! Mine haven't done anything quite on that scale, just the usual like chewing phone cables and the cable under the carpet that connects the other two phone sockets in the house. I now only have one working phone socket with a cordless phone! :lol:

I know I shouldn't but I can't help smiling at some of the antics. I think they like to keep us on our toes:lol: I:love::love: him to bits but he can be a right little home wrecker when he puts his mind to it:roll:

Back