• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ellie

Kellylou89

Warren Scout
I went to collect a lop i have took in today, she is 6months old i named her Ellie instead of originally thinking of Saphire lol and i have been told that there is a possibility she could be pregnant as the old owner's buck managed to jump into her Run and mate with her, she said by the time she came in the room her had fallen off with a grunt.
After collecting her today i have given her a health check like i do daily with my bun's .. She is a lil underweight!, her nails are rediculously long! (cut them now to stop her cutting herself.) and she has alot of dirty fur around her bottom and slightly matted around her tummy area which i will sort out tomorrow as i didnt want her getting stressed on her first day .. she also has enlarged nipples but the fur surrounding them are a little matted like the fur has gotten wet so possibly producing milk? she also looks tummy heavy.
i only collected her at roughly 5 and i gave her a once over when i got in sorted her hutch out and put her away to settle with food and fresh hay/veg and water, she ran to her food bowl like she hadnt been fed!.
i have just contacted the woman to tell me when this "accident" with the buck happend so i can do the math and be more prepared, if i get no reply then its a guessing game.

Ellie:
Ellie3.jpg

Ellie2.jpg

Ellie.jpg

Thanks all =D .. i have recently been told the woman is now rehoming her French Lop Doe now too =| my guess is her Buck will soon follow!! =@

She looks so sweet and innocent, although I reckon she'll soon prove me wrong on the innocence front and get up to some bunny mischievousness! She's very adorable :love:

Pregnant?? Poor wee girl.

Hope you manage to sort this mess out.
Shes a pretty thing.Noserubs.xxxx

Thanks all =) .. she is a sweet girl .. the woman contacted me back and said the Buck got in her run roughly 2 - 2 1/2 weeks ago!! .. She currently lives in the shed with my other bunnies all nice and warm but part of me is thinking maybe i should bring her inside to my room so i can keep and extra close eye on her considering she is a lil underweight she is only little and the big possiblity of being in kit.

She's so pretty! Poor little love though, bet she thinks she's in heaven with all the love and care she's getting from you.

Sending 'no babies' vibes to little Ellie.

xx

Shes doing good thankyou =) having fun munching on her fresh veg and hay .. i cant wait for this bad weather to pass so she can go out in the main bug run for some good excercise =)

Back