• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is Harris *new pics added!*

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love::love:

Harris by Niseag, on Flickr

He is 10 weeks old, and from the adoption centre in P@H. His mother was handed in pregnant, along with another pregnant female, so they had lots of little babies in the adoption centre. I'm biased, but he was/is the cutest! He's getting his myxi next week, and then will be neutered as soon as they drop and *hopefully* bonded with the trio, to make the Island Quad! :D

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, its lovely having a baby bun, last time I had one was in 2002, and its lovely even just smelling his baby bunny smell! :lol:

Some new pics of my little hairy marshmallow :lol: He's a good eater, and he's so confident! He loves attention and being cuddled. :love: I hope he stays that way.

Harris likes his carrots by Niseag, on Flickr

He's currently living in a 4ft hutch with an attached 4ft pen, he hasn't ventured into the pen much, he seems to quite like his hutch. I hope his balls don't take too long to drop though, I really want to bond them now!

Back