• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bad Bunny Mummy !

I am once again in Oscar's bad books....

I went out at about 7ish to give him his serving of hawthorn (and his second helping :roll: ) and then started cleaning out his shed. Now usually at this point he knows he's eaten all noms and goes back to sitting in his run but he kept following me around the shed, jumping up at my coat. I finished sweeping up and knelt down to use the hand brush and scoop to finish and he started digging at my coat. So I calmly said no Oscar and nudged him off legs, but he came back digging furiously and biting at my coat so I moved him again and said no norty Oscar. He was persistent and by which point I was getting annoyed with his norty behaviour. He was determined to make a hole in my coat for what ever reason so I stopped brushing popped him in hay tray and said stop being a norty boy. I walked outside into his aviary to get the bag for his poos and found a wagg carrot treat in my pocket.:oops:
Poor Oscar was just trying to tell me I had a treats and he couldn't get to it. It was from last night and I'd forgotten to give it him:oops:. So I was tormenting him because he could smell it but couldn't get to it I went back in gave him the treat and apologised for calling him norty when infact he is a very good boy.

But my unacceptable behaviour can not be forgiven by just a treat so he is sulking. He doesn't like it when I say no and norty because he knows its when hes done something wrong. So he's now sat on his shelf in a huff and refuses to talk to me. Nose rubs have been rejected and he didn't even try to attack the newspaper when I put it down :( UT OH I in twouble :shock:

Awww no poor bun bun!! I always feel awful when I have to tell Smudge off and she gives me that "look" :(

It's like you've just taken their favourite toy away, and they don't understand, and are so very confused, and you are a very evil person who must feel guilty for a long time!!

I am very relieved when Smudge gives me a few licks after a "telling off moment" :lol:

I reckon he's a very intelligent bunny and knows if he acts all upset and angry he might get another treat in apology :lol:

If I tell Harvey off (especially when I point at him and say no) he does a binky :? :? :? He just loves misbehaving :roll:

I reckon he's a very intelligent bunny and knows if he acts all upset and angry he might get another treat in apology :lol:

If I tell Harvey off (especially when I point at him and say no) he does a binky :? :? :? He just loves misbehaving :roll:

Mine binky too, but the ones they do when they have been told "no" are almost sideways ones and with a shake of the head aswell :lol:

I think Oscar is pulling a guilt trip on you for an extra treat :D

Back