• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bouncer's favourite hobby ......

Loog

Warren Scout
Is Sir Bouncer the only bunny at the moment who seems to think it is VERY entertaining to empty his hay out of his box all over the floor?? I am cleaning it up about four times a day and it is driving me mad:lol: As soon as I turn my back, he has pulled another big pile out:roll::roll: A seasonal thing maybe??

Bouncer on the other hand is very pleased with carpeting the kitchen in hay .......:shock:

Mummy Jenny ......mummy doesn't like my little nests:cry:

Pleaseeee, pictures! Bouncer is always in my heart since I saw a picture of him building a nest that made me laugh so much. It's good to see he hasn't changed a bit in his forever home!

That's not what my mummy does when she sees my lovely nests :cry:
I knew you would understand Mummy Jenny :love::love:

I'm sorry Bouncer, I really don't understand why your mummy doesn't chuckle like I do!! I'm sure your nests are works of art and it's very sad that they aren't being appreciated by your hoomins :roll::p

*thinks the lack of understanding might have something to do with the fact that it's not her who has to keep tidying up the mess*

*chuckles again*

:lol::lol:

Has he been doing this?
Bouncernesting001.jpg

Bouncernesting011.jpg

Bouncernesting010.jpg

Bouncernesting009.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That looks about right:lol::lol:
Not quite as loveable when you have to get the Hoover out all the time:roll::roll:
He doesn't like me cleaning it up either.......he comes to watch and grunts occasionally:shock:

Oh my, just look at those furry trousers in the third photo. :love:

Loog, Spenser tipped up his new hay bed today (he lives in a carpeted room too :roll:). He has also taken to digging the carpet under the bed, and is most offended at my purchase of a 'carpet protector' for the area.

:lol: that first pic is hilarious Fluffers!

My girls are digging for Australia in their litter tray at the moment - all over the floor - it looks in keeping with a barn! Driving me batty, because they then trample in it all, and hop all over the floor leaving messy little footprints.

Quite interesting to see where they go at night though... need some UV paint mixing in so can see exactly what they get up to :lol:

:lol: that first pic is hilarious Fluffers!

My girls are digging for Australia in their litter tray at the moment - all over the floor - it looks in keeping with a barn! Driving me batty, because they then trample in it all, and hop all over the floor leaving messy little footprints.

Quite interesting to see where they go at night though... need some UV paint mixing in so can see exactly what they get up to :lol:

He he he, I love looking at old pics of Bouncer, they always make me smile. Such a character & soooooo norty :lol::lol::lol:

Oh and I know allllll about girls digging in litter trays :roll: :lol: although *touch wood* it hasn't happened for almost a week now :thumb:

Awww, how cute is Bouncer and his hay re-arranging!

I do know how you feel. When I put fresh hay in the litter tray, Inca jumps in the tray and picks it up with her mouth and flings it out of the side of the tray, she always does it when I have just hoovered!

Back