• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

phew!

happybun

Wise Old Thumper
panic over!

went to see upstairs bunnies. counted them. one.... one? where's the other one? cecile? cecile bunbun! where are you?.... searched bunroom. no sign. searched wardrobe, no sign. moved laundry bag - no sign. cecile bunbun -where are you? well, i think, she'll come back when she's hungry, and i give charlie his tea....cecile... no cecile. leaving the room, puzzled and somewhat concerned, when i hear a few thumps. brilliant! she hasn't left the room then. but where? so i move the wardrobe. the full wardrobe with stuff on top. slowly and carefully. no... no bunny. then as i turn away, but look back, still puzzling, a tiny dark grey bum disappears under the wardrobe... insert one short, fat arm and small indignant bunny is rescued! much to her chagrin. (whatever that is. she wasn't pleased but she accepted cuddles and went home for tea).

:shock: don't do it again, bunbun, i can't take the stress!

panic over!

went to see upstairs bunnies. counted them. one.... one? where's the other one? cecile? cecile bunbun! where are you?.... searched bunroom. no sign. searched wardrobe, no sign. moved laundry bag - no sign. cecile bunbun -where are you? well, i think, she'll come back when she's hungry, and i give charlie his tea....cecile... no cecile. leaving the room, puzzled and somewhat concerned, when i hear a few thumps. brilliant! she hasn't left the room then. but where? so i move the wardrobe. the full wardrobe with stuff on top. slowly and carefully. no... no bunny. then as i turn away, but look back, still puzzling, a tiny dark grey bum disappears under the wardrobe... insert one short, fat arm and small indignant bunny is rescued! much to her chagrin. (whatever that is. she wasn't pleased but she accepted cuddles and went home for tea).

:shock: don't do it again, bunbun, i can't take the stress!

Ooh I've had one of those moments with a vanishing Beatrice, she had herself wedged in a tiny space behind her hutch and scared the life out of me :lol: glad you found norty Cecile bunbun

Ooo little monkey!

I had that happen once - couldn't find, I think it was Bailey, anywhere - looked all over and was worried she'd slipped out the door somehow.

I finally started rattling food for her and she stuck her head out of the 'bedroom' compartment of the cage which was their base at the time looking at me like I was crazy! I felt so stupid that I hadn't thought to look in there!!!

Back